2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date
Okay, so I reached out to the artist formerly known as @PSEMaSomethingSomething and he refuses to come back to Rokslide on principle, and he is a principled man. He did however, allow me to post HARD PROOF his exploits to show the haters. Without further ado:

Day 1: Easy hike. Started below sea level. Base camp was at 12,800, but I packed 13,000 vertical. Immortal.
View attachment 595349

Day 2: started scouting. Epic. Hurricane HIT. Mountains flooded. Biblical. Water all the way to the peaks. The weak took the easy way. Drowned. Made a raft of human corpses to survive.
View attachment 595351

View attachment 595355

Day 3: hiked back down to truck in Death Valley. Below sea level. Wanted a little Debbie oatmeal pie and Zebra Cake. hiked back up. 13k again. Bad ass. Crazy hiking skillz need the nutrition. Feed the beast.

View attachment 595722

View attachment 595723

Day 4: saw first Ram. Big boy. 30” rack. Totally focused on him. Got my .270. Ready to go.
View attachment 595371

Day 5:
Spotted ram on opposite peak with trusty Simmons Spotter. 2 miles away. Counted rings. At least 15. He’s in range, but I want to be closer. Drop down to the bottom, at least 14k vertical. Hike back up. Carry guides pack. Weak sauce. I tripped on a corpse of weak hunter and dropped rifle right on my Leupold. No worries. Rattles just like normal. I know that rattle. Did a stalk. Started at 8am

Day 6: finished stalk at 7am. 23 hours of crawling in 60 foot drifts. No rust on 270. Totally good. Easy day. Got to within 300 yards. Dropped the hammer. gave two warning shots. Out of respect for the old warrior. Antlers are huge in this ram. Snuck to 120 feet. Ranged him twice to be sure. No dope. I know my drops for 120 feet by heart. Third shot I actually aimed. Hit him twice. Perfect shots. He is a stud. Tapes out to 459 inches! Already submitted to P&Y
View attachment 595715

Day 7: looked at what I did, and it was very good. Rested. Just like God.

Day 8: started pack out. Got charged by a grizzly. Charged at 12 yards. Shot him in the face 8 times. Bullets all bounced. Dropped him with the old 270. One heart shot.
View attachment 595382

Day 9: started deer scouting. Stay tuned. Huge bucks!
I really need to hear to story of his deer. Is there a sequel in the works?

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider
Soooooo rather than looking through what would no doubt be an entertaining 58 page read…..did he get a ram!? The suspense is killing me

Axlrod

WKR
Wouldn't believe anything he said. He made everything up that he posted. 2 different threads started on here: same M70 one time it had a Vtex the other time a Leupy- If you're going to troll on here those 2 scopes are the best bait to hook on the end of your downrigger.

He also claimed to be a multiple time state Trap shooting champ in Cali. His name is in the 1975 Outdoor life, in the article about the charging griz. The article is written by his dad. The two trapshooting sanctioning bodies that operate in the U.S. are the ATA and the PITA. They have public databases searchable by name. He has never been a member of either, so could not have been a competitor in any state championship.

svivian

WKR
Wouldn't believe anything he said. He made everything up that he posted. 2 different threads started on here: same M70 one time it had a Vtex the other time a Leupy- If you're going to troll on here those 2 scopes are the best bait to hook on the end of your downrigger.

He also claimed to be a multiple time state Trap shooting champ in Cali. His name is in the 1975 Outdoor life, in the article about the charging griz. The article is written by his dad. The two trapshooting sanctioning bodies that operate in the U.S. are the ATA and the PITA. They have public databases searchable by name. He has never been a member of either, so could not have been a competitor in any state championship.
1693954158276.png

CorbLand

WKR

Ban this man. We can’t have this type of negativity floating around.

S-3 ranch

WKR

Ye Lest not forget his wolves he stacks up in Wisconsin and the 14 booner whitetail with his bow IMG_0509.pngIMG_0510.png

Last edited:

TheCougar

WKR
I can’t keep track of all his accounts. is he posting anywhere? I know SCH has been quiet for 2 weeks now. Not sure about HT or MM, etc and I’m too lazy to look.