2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

survivalistd

Lil-Rokslider
I’m fine too. No need to feel sorry for me, I live here by choice. It’s not all bad. I’ve learned to ignore the politics and the whackos and enjoy the natural beauty. SD is also a far cry from LA or SF. Much less lib here. I can also catch tuna and dorado in the morning and hunt deer in the mountains that same evening, all within 60 miles. And the high is 75 with a low of 65. If you need to live near a metropolitan area, it’s a very nice place to live.
I hunt the Cleavland Nation forest and Palomar Love it there..

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’m fine too. No need to feel sorry for me, I live here by choice. It’s not all bad. I’ve learned to ignore the politics and the whackos and enjoy the natural beauty. SD is also a far cry from LA or SF. Much less lib here. I can also catch tuna and dorado in the morning and hunt deer in the mountains that same evening, all within 60 miles. And the high is 75 with a low of 65. If you need to live near a metropolitan area, it’s a very nice place to live.
It’s the best, I’m up in Fallbrook

Ucsdryder

WKR
Keep telling yourself that! Sounds like you’ve done a pretty good job tricking yourself! 😜

1692936438693.png

Haha. I was waiting for that! It was intentional. But the difference being, it’s actually all true in this case.
It was begging to be memed haha.

There's several areas along the west coast that have it great, mountains half the day and ocean the other half all with next to no humidity and a sunny 72. I am a bit jealous of that.