2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date
Surprises me how many guys believe this is a real 65 year old guy. He is obviously a 20s male internet troll.
Everything he says is fabricated to create an argument on the keyboard.
The problem here is that expert keyboard warriors are a real thing, their "hobby" is to create arguments from the 1 bed apartment surrounded by Code Red and pizza delivery boxes. Sad but true 👍

survivalistd

Lil-Rokslider
Surprises me how many guys believe this is a real 65 year old guy. He is obviously a 20s male internet troll.
Everything he says is fabricated to create an argument on the keyboard.
The problem here is that expert keyboard warriors are a real thing, their "hobby" is to create arguments from the 1 bed apartment surrounded by Code Red and pizza delivery boxes. Sad but true
We all know that but it's so much fun !!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
My theory is one of two.

1. This guy has some mental disability that affects the ability to act rationally. Manic depression, Asperger's, or something similar. I worked with a guy that had manic depression and he kind of acted like this dude. He would go through fits of "I am the greatest thing to walk the earth" and would make up some of the most far fetched stuff and stick to it no matter what.

2. We have a dude that truly is mid sixties that really thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I saw this type of behavior when I worked at a sporting goods store. I would get many boomer aged people that came in and would spout stuff very similar to this. I don't know what the cause of it is. I had a guy show me all the pictures of these huge deer he killed and how he wouldnt even look at a deer under 220 or 240 ( I cant remember exactly what the threshold was but it was unreasonably big). I am far from an expert but none of the deer he had were that big. I finally asked him where he was consistently finding deer this big? He gave me the name of an outfitter in Mexico that he went with every year. The cheapest hunt was 50,000. OP talks just like this guy did.

If this is a troll, which is a possibility, he has a bank of pictures that cant be found posted on the internet. I have reversed searched them and cant find them anywhere. We also have someone that claims their friend met OP at the orientation meeting. That is what I base my theories on and why I dont think this is some 20 something year old in their moms basement. There was also a guy very early own that claimed to have known OP for years.

Either way, the dude is full of shit but has brought great entertainment.

Last edited:
My theory is one of two.

1. This guy has some mental disability that affects the ability to act rationally. Manic depression, Asperger's, or something similar. I worked with a guy that had manic depression and he kind of acted like this dude. He would go through fits of "I am the greatest thing to walk the earth" and would make up some of the most far fetched stuff and stick to it no matter what.

2. We have a dude that truly is mid sixties that really thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I saw this type of behavior when I worked at a sporting goods store. I would get many boomer aged people that came in and would spout stuff very similar to this. I don't know what the cause of it is. I had a guy show me all the pictures of these huge deer he killed and how he wouldnt even look at a deer under 220 or 240 ( I cant remember exactly what the threshold was but it was unreasonably big). I am far from an expert but none of the deer he had were that big. I finally asked him where he was consistently finding deer this big. He gave me the name of an outfitter in Mexico that he went with every year. The cheapest hunt was 50,000. OP talks just like this guy did.

If this is a troll, which is a possibility, he has a bank of pictures that cant be found posted on the internet. I have reversed searched them and cant find them anywhere. We also have someone that claims their friend met OP at the orientation meeting. That is what I base my theories on and why I dont think this is some 20 something year old in their moms basement. There was also a guy very early own that claimed to have known OP for years.

Either way, the dude is full of shit but has brought great entertainment.
It's #2, I've met a ton of folks just like ROAL slayer over the years. The one's that I've met are typically wealthy alcoholics that have a ton of unrealistic stories about being the greatest at everything.

Now that you say that, I know a guy who had also made these kind of claims, consistently. One being he shot 50 deer in one day on a reservation. Out of a truck for the elders. Another was 28 ducks in one shot. So many far fetched stories they all blended together. Fun as hell to drink with though

CorbLand

WKR
It's #2, I've met a ton of folks just like ROAL slayer over the years. The one's that I've met are typically wealthy alcoholics that have a ton of unrealistic stories about being the greatest at everything.
I lean that way too.

I would like to add that I saw similar behavior in all generations but it seemed to be the most prevalent in the boomer generation.