2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider
I heard from the OpSec team that the two lopes were book animals, but ROAL Reaper shot bigger ones in both the 80s and 90s.

Hnthrdr

WKR
This is unreal! The internet is a fantastic place, going to have to keep tuning in for more updates about the “Roal Reeper” man I need to get a life…

CorbLand

WKR
He has a guide for deer too? I wonder how many of those trophy’s were DIY, not that makes a difference on how bad ass of a hunter he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like my wife’s uncle always says. Hunting is the only sport you can pay someone to do all the work for you and you get all the glory.

Last edited:
All I know is some of you that made accounts on the sch website thread better not antagonize the ROAL REAPER too much where it goes cold and there is no updates or closure. This thread has become legendary and would be a shame to never know what happened in the end!

Carry on with the meme’s over here, absolute gold some of these! 🤣

Drenalin

.WKR
All I know is some of you that made accounts on the sch website thread better not antagonize the ROAL REAPER too much where it goes cold and there is no updates or closure. This thread has become legendary and would be a shame to never know what happened in the end!

Carry on with the meme’s over here, absolute gold some of these! 🤣
I actually think that would be the best outcome for this saga...ROAL/BOAL/Tuna Reaper drops off the internet without finishing the story and then resurfaces in ten years under a new username to take us on his elephant hunt journey. By then, this year's sheep and muley would just be lumped into the count with all the other "book" critters on his cabin walls and he'll probably claim he's married to a trans politician. Or a supermodel. By then, AI will make the memes for us.

So over 50 years, 120 bow kills, 300 deer with one rifle, 6000 trees planted by hand, two sheep slams, 14 book elk.... That would be: 120 trees planted a year, 2.4 bow kills a year, 6 deer with the 270 a year, a sheep hunt every five years and a book elk every 3.5 years... And he still has time to be a tuna guide and stay married to a major exec at Boeing.
This guy is the Forest Gump of hunting.

S-3 ranch

WKR
So over 50 years, 120 bow kills, 300 deer with one rifle, 6000 trees planted by hand, two sheep slams, 14 book elk.... That would be: 120 trees planted a year, 2.4 bow kills a year, 6 deer with the 270 a year, a sheep hunt every five years and a book elk every 3.5 years... And he still has time to be a tuna guide and stay married to a major exec at Boeing.
This guy is the Forest Gump of hunting.
You forgot about the 100+ slug gun kills on deer and tule elk

fwafwow

WKR
View attachment 592993

So, I am in training for my desert sheep hunt. It’s not at 12.8k but I could be as high as 11.3k. On Tuesday I went out and started hunting in Crocs to prepare! And success! I feel I am on the road to ROAL greatness!
That’s the kinda situation that calls for the Crocs without holes. They make your feet sweat, but you don’t get blood on your merino socks.