Your most important tool, confidence

UncleBone

WKR
I’ve killed a lot of hogs, but I’ve never killed one naked. Life is all about the experience right?😂
yah man, if youre not man enough to kill a wild hog naked with only confidence, are you even a real hunter? Doesn't matter what gear you have if you are so badass you never even need it.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is for everyone. Previous posters and futures.
OP has provided some great insight and knowledge in the past. Stop the nonsense. If you’re gonna tell me you haven’t made a typo or grammatical error, we can verify.
Grow up.

Don’t turn him into the unibomber here..he meant well.. preach on and damn the haters lol
I remember seeing pictures of his Alaskan cabin he posted awhile back. He can get into a canoe and hunt Moose within sight of his front door. Anyone jealous? Guy is probably a tougher and more dedicated outdoorsman than just about everyone here so I doubt this thread will phase him at all. Thanks for the laughs akcabin! We know what you meant.

Poser

WKR
“Birds and such.”

I think I’ve figured this post out. It’s the lyrics to a Phish song.

giphy.gif

Azone

WKR
This is for everyone. Previous posters and futures.
OP has provided some great insight and knowledge in the past. Stop the nonsense. If you’re gonna tell me you haven’t made a typo or grammatical error, we can verify.
Grow up. The
I was not poking fun at the OPs ability to spell.
I barely make sense or am grammatically correct myself. Maybe it was a moment of weakness, but my bad if I ruffled any feathers. Some of us have disabilities and trouble spelling or comprehending written word, I would never rip on someone for something like that. Maybe the post was perceived as over zealous and the gang mentality took over and we all piled on, dick move I suppose. Killing a hog naked though would definitely be something out of the ordinary.

Rob5589

WKR
I get what you're saying. It's not necessarily lack of confidence, sometimes you just don't know what you don't know. The more time you spend doing something, the better you get at it generally.

WCB

WKR
I remember seeing pictures of his Alaskan cabin he posted awhile back. He can get into a canoe and hunt Moose within sight of his front door. Anyone jealous? Guy is probably a tougher and more dedicated outdoorsman than just about everyone here so I doubt this thread will phase him at all. Thanks for the laughs akcabin! We know what you meant.
Jealous?...no idea who the guy is or what he does. Couldn't care less really.

OP
A

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
Hey made me chuckle to. I'll own it.
I've sat around a couple campfires.
Hey did build a cabin n pretty darn proud of to.
Hey maybe because I broke my neck, they fused it n I just got the back side fused. And have sat on my butt thinking about getting out, it's my happy spot. For like way too long.
Heck my grandson just asked me, papa how come you know so much, me I felt all proud until he asked me ,can I watch my movie now.
. 20220129_085157.jpg This is me hunting bare

UncleBone

WKR
Hey maybe because I broke my neck, they fused it n I just got the back side fused. And have sat on my butt thinking about getting out, it's my happy spot. For like way too long.
Heck my grandson just asked me, papa how come you know so much, me I felt all proud until he asked me ,can I watch my movie now.
. View attachment 546778 This is me hunting bare
Heck yah, I figured youd get a good laugh!! Thanks for having a sense of humor. The off season sure is boring!!

UncleBone

WKR
. View attachment 546778 This is me hunting bare
Also, wish you a speedy recovery brother!!