Yellowstone - Season 4 - This Sunday 8pm

mlgc20

WKR
This show is misnamed. They never show the Park. Maybe they will step it up in season 4. I wanna see Rip punching some guys lights out in the parking lot of Old Faithful, for taking his parking spot.

Laramie

WKR
I finally watched season 1 while I had Covid a couple months ago. Haven't started season 2 due to time and really don't want to pay to watch anything. Maybe this winter if I find it free somewhere.

HOT ROD

WKR
Cant wait until Sunday.... Sum people dont appreciate my since of humor when I tell them they are going on a one way ride to the train station ;).... I love Beth she is such a bi#$h

BluMtn

WKR
Modern day Dallas. My favorite show on the tube right now. Beth would be a heck of a ride. I watched an interview with her awhile back and she actually has a heavy British accent, but it never comes through on the show.

So pumped for Sunday! Good chance I'll be watching in the hospital after my son is born.

Does Paramount release one episode a week or do they load up all the shows like Netflix does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I am going to have to watch it to see how they all survive and who they murder next, I was hugely disappointed with this show and that Costner was in it. It has such a great premise and I'm a big Costner fan.... But c'mon.... All that crap would give that town the highest murder rate per capita in the nation if it weren't for the town of Durant in the Longmire novel/tv series. I like my stories to be at least somewhat believable.

But, I'm going to watch it. They've got the addictive television show formula figured out.

Another interesting one to watch, if you have Netflix and enjoy shows where the murder rate is high is Squid Games. It's Korean and great when you just have the English subtitles on and absolutely hilarious having the English voiceover on.

How about a spinoff that merges the two?

What I get tired of is all the tribal whining that takes place. Most western based shows have that in it though, just like Longmire.

Most everyone has had some kind of atrocity that was played out on their ancestry. Everyone else has figured out how to move on. Not the American Indian though...

DGinter

FNG
Guess I only have a few nights to finish the last three episodes of season 3. Might be a relaxing night while the cerakote cures on the SBE3 for three hours.

3forks

WKR
Everyone I know raves about this show.

We watched an episode or two, but I turned it off after the scene in the first season where they were fly fishing and catching fish off of horseback.

I figured if the show was going to be as cliched and contrived as having Montana cowboys fly fishing off of horseback, I better cut my losses before I invested any time into it.

I‘ll give it another shot though.

Side note. I like Kevin Costner as an actor, and I’ve met him too. Kevin owns a property in Aspen with a stocked trout pond on it. I used to guide fishing out of Aspen, and we’d volunteer our time to take kids with terminal illnesses fishing at Kevin Costner’s place. Kevin and his wife would come out to say hi, and he was genuinely a nice person. Kevin even attended the wedding of a buddy of mine who had met him through his bartending job. I knew quite a few locals in Aspen who had met Kevin or interacted with him over the years, and everyone always mentioned what a nice guy he is.