Wyoming outfitter for 5 points

tbarile

FNG
I would like to burn my 5 points next year in Wyoming and quit the point buying game. Any recommendations for an archery elk hunt with opportunities at 290+ bulls? I'm in good physical shape so the terrain doesn't make much of a difference. Thanks for any input.

csatt90

FNG
I hunted with Wilderness Trails Outfitters (based out of Jackson) on a general tag this September, but during the first week of rifle. This was a horseback hunt but you drove to the camp and hunted out of there each day. Stayed in wall tents, had a cook in camp, basically everything taken care of. Hunting was slow but everything else was top notch. The other tag holder in camp killed a 320" bull. Give them a look!

I have 4 Elk points now. Looking for a rifle tag with easier hunt. No horse back. No wilderness hunting.
Something doable for an older gent.

Any good recommendations ?

KHNC

WKR
I have 4 Elk points now. Looking for a rifle tag with easier hunt. No horse back. No wilderness hunting.
Something doable for an older gent.

Any good recommendations ?
Its going to take 5 points for you to get a tag in a non-wilderness area more than likely. GEN tag will be a lucky draw with 5 im guessing.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
I would like to burn my 5 points next year in Wyoming and quit the point buying game. Any recommendations for an archery elk hunt with opportunities at 290+ bulls? I'm in good physical shape so the terrain doesn't make much of a difference. Thanks for any input.
From one Hoosier to another, look up Jon Keil, Keil Outdoor Adventures in Wheatland. Hunts area 6 and will have you on bulls in the range you're looking for. PM me if you're interested and I can give you more info.