Wyoming Arms Suppressors

ChrisAU

WKR
Anyone here have direct experience? Very little out there on them.

I shoot my Cooper 280AI Model 92 in the field without hearing protection, with a brake, which is dumb.

Looking at their 4” Ti suppressor so that I can still be dumb, just less so.

cba5003

FNG
ChrisAU, no experience with this suppressor but in similar situation with cooper backcountry 7mm Rem Mag. Love the gun but tired of my ears ringing. Are you cutting the barrel back? When I spoke to the guys at thunderbeast, they brought up concern about whether or not barrel had enough material to safely handle forces of the suppressor. Interested in your plan.

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
ChrisAU, no experience with this suppressor but in similar situation with cooper backcountry 7mm Rem Mag. Love the gun but tired of my ears ringing. Are you cutting the barrel back? When I spoke to the guys at thunderbeast, they brought up concern about whether or not barrel had enough material to safely handle forces of the suppressor. Interested in your plan.

Decided to simply leave it it as is. Hearing pro, and maybe an occasional shot in the woods without.

prm

WKR
I’ve really being considering a suppressor. I definitely need to start carrying some ear pro around my neck so I can quickly put it in when hunting.

Waterboy

Lil-Rokslider
From what I’ve been seeing they are 200-365 day waiting period. I tried to go form 1 route (to expedite my wait) through quiet bore about a week before the law started to be read differently. Gotta love the government!

axeforce6

WKR
I have no shot one of those. But I do have an omega 36m that I’ll run on the shorter option. It takes almost all of the boom out when you shoot. But the crack seems to be quite a bit louder. Gif it were me, and considering how long we have to wait on GaeTeeEf, I’d put my money into a bigger can that does a better job. Plenty of good options out there. My omega 300 is a an amazing can. Super quiet and great for hunting. I have a hybrid 46 that is surprisingly quiet as well, even on my 22 creed. Something to think about. I understand weight is always an issue. And maneuverability. The long run is something to strongly consider when buying a suppressor. Do you plan to run it on more than one rifle? Maybe not, but there is a chance you can use it on a bigger caliber later on. Or maybe a pistol as well. They are great investments. I’ve learned a lot by owning them. They are just as addicting as buying or building a new rifle.