Would you buy this scope?

Macegl

Lil-Rokslider
I would buy one if the price was around the same or below the maven.

If it was higher at least the maven would have some competition and stay in stock long enough to get one.

Honestly if the leupold mk4hd was reliable, I wouldn’t even be commenting here

wyosam

WKR
Why not shoot w both eyes open for those close range, quick shots. Dominant eye will show +, other eye shows everything else. At least that’s how i was taught.

I do shoot with both eyes open much of the time, but I still want plenty of FOV through the scope. Honestly on a close quick shot I’m most likely shutting my off eye. It seems to take more “thought” for me to shoot both eyes open with a scope. Odd, since it’s easy for me with pistol or shotgun. My off eye might not be as “off” as some. I’m ambidextrous in most everything, and can shoot a rifle left handed pretty easily. I’m thinking about trying a left hand bow as a work around to a worn out shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
I do shoot with both eyes open much of the time, but I still want plenty of FOV through the scope. Honestly on a close quick shot I’m most likely shutting my off eye. It seems to take more “thought” for me to shoot both eyes open with a scope. Odd, since it’s easy for me with pistol or shotgun. My off eye might not be as “off” as some. I’m ambidextrous in most everything, and can shoot a rifle left handed pretty easily. I’m thinking about trying a left hand bow as a work around to a worn out shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I'm duck hunting and have an incoming bird that is gonna "be close", my eye dominance will switch and will miss if I don't close off-eye. Interesting how that happens.