Worst beer you ever drank?

Squamch

WKR
The liquor stores around here used to sell "buck a beer lager." It was horrendous. I would literally rather drink warm bullmax than that stuff. Half a can would give me a headache, it was like they got the dirty lines on the strip club kegs, into cans somehow. My eyes are swelling just thinking about it.

JBB111

FNG
A buddy of mine and I decided to buy a 6 pack based upon the packaging, something we had never heard of. We ended up with Red Seal, 6 months later we still couldn't give it away and we only had 6. We never did that again.

CorbLand

WKR
Recently?

a Yuengling. It was just so sweet for my palate.

other notable stinkers. moose head. And I can’t get past BlueMoon.

Blue Moon is one of my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parkj5

FNG
We went on a cruise few years back went to Belize i bought a beer on the beach came out in a little green bottle with a sailboat on it . One taste is all i needed. YUK... I have drank Super Boch from Angola Africa as well.

A few years ago I was brewing a batch of Oktoberfest. I wasn't paying attention and forgot to stir it for a while, causing some of the ingredients to stick to the bottom and burn. I strained the charred chunks out and said "screw it, we'll bottle it anyway and see what happens". Fast forward a few months after it had a chance to lager. PHEW did it taste nasty! The burned, bitter taste was awful. What a waste, with all the time spent lagering and bottling.

Northpark

WKR
Lots of Steele reserve mentioned and that’s what it is for me. I can drink most beer. College was a lot of “Keith Stone” and then beer thirty in the purple can. Never was able to choke down a whole steel reserve though. These days I tend to drink more whiskey than beer.

It was a skunky Stroh's at a lodge i was fishing at in Alaska. One drink and I knew my beer drinking days were over...at least for that particular day!

Due to the carona virus our state is allowing "to go" alcohol sales from restaurants. Tonight was friday night mexican. The wife surprised me with 2 16oz warm and flat dos equis in styrofoam cups. If they weren't the worst 2 beers I've ever had, they are damn near it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Grundy53

WKR
I’ll drink pretty much any cold beer. But I I almost threw up in my wife’s car when I thought I had grabbed a tall boy bud light and it was a bud light Clamato. Beer, clam juice, and tomatoe juice. Wtf? I had to open the door cause I couldn’t get a window down fast enough.
I love those! Meal in a can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk