Worst beer you ever drank?

BowTrout

Lil-Rokslider
Milwaukee Best Light, fruity beers, and White Claws or any of those "water beers".

Jim1187

Lil-Rokslider
A question, why would you bother with a Busch Light?, Busch lager is basically a light beer already and doesn't have that bitter metallic aftertaste at least in my experience.

Both are priced the same, cheap, locally so perhaps the answer lies there.

LostArra

WKR
A question, why would you bother with a Busch Light?, Busch lager is basically a light beer already and doesn't have that bitter metallic aftertaste at least in my experience.

Both are priced the same, cheap, locally so perhaps the answer lies there.
Sometimes beer taste is situational. I'm kind of a beer snob that doesn't criticize others beer choices. I'm also a very average deer hunter who rarely shoots a really big buck.

Maybe 5 years ago we had a 24 oz orange "Deer Hunter" can of Busch at our deer camp. I shot the biggest buck of the season and truly enjoyed that beer at the campfire. I've thought that buying Busch might improve my deer hunting luck.

caebb7de96cba99781c85a6ce653d629.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
The new "reformulated" made in America New Castle is a sin upon the earth and makes me sad to think about. Loved the original.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
In 1986, I decided I couldn't afford to drink good beer after purchasing a house, so started buying generic beer from Kroger. It came in white cans that said "beer" on the outside. 2 cases later I decided good beer was worth the price!

LostArra

WKR
The new "reformulated" made in America New Castle is a sin upon the earth and makes me sad to think about. Loved the original.

Why why why does Newcastle use clear bottles?
Guaranteed skunky
Maybe drinking skunky beer is an acquired taste

I'm bored. Whats the worst beer you ever drank?

Worst beer I ever drank was Sierra in 1980 or 1981 at a TKE house at a small college in PA. I couldn't finish the cup. It was god awful and I wasn't particular back then. Its funny what you remember sometimes and I still remember that beer. I think they had horses in the back of the brewery filling the kegs.
Which college?

Cool Colt in 16 ounce Pounders. Malt Liquor with a hint of Mint. Imagine brushing your teeth with Spearmint AIM, then slamming some Old English....over, and over and over again. Ouch

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
Most of the usuals have been mentioned already. I tried a Lienenkugel summer shandy that I thought was disgusting ....... it was like an Arnold Palmer made with beer :sick:

Keystone ice taste like peroxide and Utica club taste like stagnant urine. (Not that I know what that taste like but one can imagine). Those are up there and I've had some pretty bad micro brewery beer as well. The absolute worse for me is a warm guiness. Oh God. I Still remember I stole it from my dad's garage bar and it was sitting out for years as a collectable. I deserved that one.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

T28w

WKR
I’ll drink pretty much any cold beer. But I I almost threw up in my wife’s car when I thought I had grabbed a tall boy bud light and it was a bud light Clamato. Beer, clam juice, and tomatoe juice. Wtf? I had to open the door cause I couldn’t get a window down fast enough.

GSPMich

FNG
I love beer and usually will happily drink anything, there have been a few exceptions.

In college I drank too much Milwaukee’s Best one night, haven’t had it since.

I dumped out about 15 leftover Hamms that were left at my house after they sat around for 6 months.

The host at my Canada fish camp is Czech. He gave me a Czech beer that I couldn’t finish about 3-4 years ago.

WKR
I forgot about beer 30 haha that was bad but I think kirkland light beer takes the cake. That is the only beer I have thrown away. I will take a hot tecate over that crap.