Wolves back on the endangered species list in the west??

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

Kind of like 15 days to flatten the curve. The agreed upon number of wolves in Idaho was 10 breeding pairs and 150 wolves. There are well over 2000 wolves in Idaho alone! Emotion over science once again!

decrooj

FNG
WOW!!! Not sure why anything surprises me anymore! This is just ridiculous!!! Comment submitted.

Moserkr

WKR
Comment submitted. They were so threatened they expanded their territory all the way to California…. I guess the anti’s forgot how stoked they were that they made it back here for the first time in over 100 years.

Kind of like 15 days to flatten the curve. The agreed upon number of wolves in Idaho was 10 breeding pairs and 150 wolves. There are well over 2000 wolves in Idaho alone! Emotion over science once again!

Welcome to NJ with Black Bears. The biologists said our population doubled since 2018 after our Governor shut down the bear hunt on the grounds of public saftey and some liberal judge supported him.

Then this year there is supposed to be a 5 year plan resubmitted and signed off by the head of the DNR and then the Governor. They didn’t so it wasn’t allowed. The Division of Fish and Wildlife voted and announced we need an emergency season. The issue is the Governor had to sign off and he announced 2 hours later he wouldn’t.

The only good thing is god forbid someone is hurt by a bear it’s squarely on his shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk