Wod

Been gone for a few weeks. I’ve been over 10k in elevation, but no weightlifting workouts. Everyone has stayed busy.

Today I hiked a short and steep 1425vert with 35lbs.

Then a head to toe circuit twice through where I did everything from forearms to calves. Went light on weight.

My youngest and his buddy have been chasing some elk opening weekend. His buddy missed a raghorn this morning.

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
Think I let the foot rest long enough. This morning:

goblet squats x12 50lb KB
BO Rows x10 per side 50lb LB
Swings x20 50lb KB
OH Press x12 per side 35lb KB
Twists x15 per side 35lb KB
x3 with 1 min between
Farmers carries 35 and 50lb KBs 1:30 per side

Hiked the short and steep 700vert hill at the house with 35lbs.

Similar to yesterday… did a head to toe circuit twice through where I did everything from forearms to calves. Light on weight and switched the movements from yesterday, did mostly DBs today.

Plan to hike a peak tomorrow and drop into a lake. Season ender is coming Wednesday with big time rain predicted.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
@InkedElkSlayer how's the smoke there? We're choking on it here, fortunately nothing fire wise close, unfortunately the wind is just right (wrong) for us to get a big dose

strength train
deadlifts 5/3/1+/amrap
overhead press 5/3/31+/amrap
chin-ups 30-27-23
core

5 miles on the dreadmill, wouldn't be a good idea to be hiking (or doing anything outdoors) today

@InkedElkSlayer how's the smoke there? We're choking on it here, fortunately nothing fire wise close, unfortunately the wind is just right (wrong) for us to get a big dose

strength train
deadlifts 5/3/1+/amrap
overhead press 5/3/31+/amrap
chin-ups 30-27-23
core

5 miles on the dreadmill, wouldn't be a good idea to be hiking (or doing anything outdoors) today
Smoke at home is hazy, but not horrible. Basically just drift from Oregon.
Missoula on the other hand is significantly worse. They are getting it from the Bitterroot, Southern Idaho and Oregon. Gotta love a town at the confluence of 5 valleys.