Wod

I'm sure hoping this buys us some time this summer, espeically with us losing our snow pack so quickly. Watched a show a couple of years ago and while there are many factors that influence how a fire season is going to play out, they said the strongest predictor is June precipitation (or lack there of)- and we're doing very good so far!
Definitely. The 4-6 week window from mid to late May through June is historically when MT gets the most precip throughout the entire year and is absolutely the make or break timeframe. Butte America getting 1.8in of rain last Tuesday had to have cleaned out a few gutters.

dtrkyman

WKR
Back work at the gym.

10 minute warm up, light cardio mix up.

Pull ups...Dumbbell Rows...Lat pull down...seated rows...endless rope. Little balance work on the Bosu ball, squats with light weight holding the squat position.

1.6 mile trail, half up hill switch back trail 734 foot gain. Need to add the pack to that hike, I typically roll with 30lbs on that hike but have not set up my sand bag in the pack yet.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
, in 91 degree heat .

Ugh :( I just can't do it, if it gets to 75 I'm whining like a baby! I'll get up at 3:45 AM if I have to just to beat the heat :)

5 miles (800') with my wife and Tiny Elvis; we got started a little later than I wanted to, but the boss had a few chores lined out for me- luckily it clouded up and wasn't too bad :)