Woah Brah... We're not alone...

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Alex Jones predicted several years ago that the U.S. government will fake an alien invasion to spread global fear so the new world government can take complete control. Kind of like covid times 1000. I thought that was hilarious.
Hopefully the šŸ‘ find it hilarious too or here we baah again.

Yoder

WKR
Steven Greer was on the Shawn Ryan podcast a few months ago and talked about this very thing as well as energy technology. Believe it or not, it was pretty interesting.
I listened to that. He really has a great show. The one about our power grid is pretty scary. People are focused on trivial things like the Bud light boycott when they should be raising hell about why our grid is outdated and unprotected. China could easily send people across our southern border and take out our grid with a coordinated terrorist attack. All they would need is some guns. Luckily only good people looking for a better life cross the border illegally.

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, odds are - we are not alone.
Overwhelmingly so. Awful lot of wasted space by the Good Lord if we are.
Whether or not they`ve discovered this insignificant blue dot in the unimaginable vastness of the universe is another story.

Maverick1

WKR
I wonder if the aliens have hunting forums, and - if so, are they able to keep them focused on just hunting and not other topics? Or do they have specialty forums with threads like ā€œhow to abduct a humanā€?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I wonder if the aliens have hunting forums, and - if so, are they able to keep them focused on just hunting and not other topics? Or do they have specialty forums with threads like ā€œhow to abduct a humanā€?
My thought exactly.