Woah Brah... We're not alone...

I wonder what gear predator runs while hunting man on earth?

The kind that makes him invisible
380326b1e4d66b4057e9713f7323ba9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note. Do you guys think the state of Washington and Oregon are going cut back or raise prices next year on nonresident Bigfoot/Sasquatch tags due to the snow and toughwinter . I heard alot of youngin's didnt make it through . -DB Cooper

RS3579

WKR
Do zombie bullets work in aliens also? How do we even know they work on zombies? Sounds like a marketing gimmick! 🤷‍♂️

Jbogg

FNG
My only gripe is that this individual saw absolutely nothing firsthand. Everything he's whistle-blowing on came from interactions with people via word of mouth. If he'd actually seen one of these crafts / beings, it would hold a lot more merit. Either way, with a universe as expansive as ours, with literally billions of other galaxies, it's harder for me to believe we're alone than otherwise.
Check out Bob Lazar on YouTube. First hand account, claiming the exact same thing as this whistleblower, and he has been telling the same story for 30 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

Rick M.

WKR
Check out Bob Lazar on YouTube. First hand account, claiming the exact same thing as this whistleblower, and he has been telling the same story for 30 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

I'll check him out. FWIW, I'm not saying that I don't believe the guy, because I do believe what he's saying. I just wish he had more substance to offer. I wish he could say "I was part of the retrieval team, I saw these beings / aircraft firsthand".

Flyjunky

WKR
I'll check him out. FWIW, I'm not saying that I don't believe the guy, because I do believe what he's saying. I just wish he had more substance to offer. I wish he could say "I was part of the retrieval team, I saw these beings / aircraft firsthand".
Go watch Dr. Stephen Greer’s movie Unacknowledged.

Jbogg

FNG
You can watch the documentary called “the phenomenon” by James Fox for free on YouTube. Pretty compelling.