Woah Brah... We're not alone...

Superdoo

WKR
Interesting to see someone who appears to be very well regarded and informed come forward.

From the article:
A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.
Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

Yoder

WKR
Alex Jones predicted several years ago that the U.S. government will fake an alien invasion to spread global fear so the new world government can take complete control. Kind of like covid times 1000. I thought that was hilarious.

Rick M.

WKR
My only gripe is that this individual saw absolutely nothing firsthand. Everything he's whistle-blowing on came from interactions with people via word of mouth. If he'd actually seen one of these crafts / beings, it would hold a lot more merit. Either way, with a universe as expansive as ours, with literally billions of other galaxies, it's harder for me to believe we're alone than otherwise.

jayhawk

WKR
Steven Greer was on the Shawn Ryan podcast a few months ago and talked about this very thing as well as energy technology. Believe it or not, it was pretty interesting.

OP
Superdoo

Superdoo

WKR
It will certainly be interesting to see how this plays out…

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
My bet is we find evidence of extraterrestrial life. It could be an ancient extinct civilization or aliens that don’t have the technology to travel space.

This was posted an hour ago from Vegas channel 8 News

They’re out there, or at least in the backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk