WKR's are everywhere!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reminds me of two incidents in north Idaho from the 80s. Bull one my brother called in and I shot it. We had 7 bulls going that morning and could hear a hunter a long ways away. While butchering we thought let’s have some fun. My brother would bugle about every 15 minutes. Two hours later the hunter and his buddy were running the big ole camcorders from the 80s filming us 100 yds out. We finally called off the gig they came over, we laughed loudest as we brought them a long ways. They took a few pics. Later that week I went to get my photos from the hunt at Tidymans. The photo girl says your the guy from the video and you shot my boyfriends bull. I laughed very loud and gave her the accurate story🤣 Bull 2 in the 90s opening day of rifle I was bugling 2 bulls and a hunter came in above. He thought he was in on 3 bulls. They ended up shooting off hand 300 plus yds several times at a big 6 over me. I came up to them after the shots. We talked and they did not see him fall, so they walked off without checking. I attempted did not find anything. Ended up my hunting buddy worked with one of them. The story he received again was totally wrong and I again snuck in on them🤣 Always keep your stories straight👊

Last edited:
OP
Mw01313

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
OP
Mw01313

Mw01313

Lil-Rokslider
Aram says the first dude shudda pushed the leg shot bull to keep him bleeding ;)
It's sad to see a novice leg shooter not follow through on technique. Leg shooting is damn near fine art when done correctly.

Choupique

WKR
I shot a deer through both back legs once. Dropped it. One finishing shot from 5 feet away, done deal.

I've done farrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse.

When shooting the Boal, make sure to hit BOTH back legs. One foot won't do. Hit both back feet.

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved