New Mexico Record Bull/BOAL

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Believe this one was at the taxidermist when I dropped mine off. Was impressive in person.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
My goal is to one day drop something off at my taxidermist and him not have several larger, more impressive racks to show me :ROFLMAO:

Never fails. I was all excited about my bull and that bleepin thing was laying there :cautious:. Jokings aside, i liked mine better anyway.

Marble

WKR
Has that 430ish one from a more northern state been posted on the 'slide yet?
I just read an article yesterday that a guy liked a 439 inch Roosevelt in Humboldt Co here in California.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

roymunson

WKR
I was just thinking, I know of a 400+ typical killed on public with archery tackle in NM, but he's not in the state record book.

I saw a guy with a writeup in Bowhunter Magazine from Ohio shot a 406" in fall of 22. Not sure if he's in the book or not, but they're out there.

Jaker_cc

WKR
I know where one lives, but I can’t draw a tag and can’t afford to buy one. Sheds were found and given a conservative spread estimate he is 10” over that. Maybe this year is my year. They exist, but most of them are over exaggerated 380” bulls. Still a giant though