Wichita/Newton, KS Help Needed

This may not happen, but a member of our group may back out for health reasons, leaving us with 3 people in two trucks. We are heading out from two different areas in Missouri with Wichita/Newton being the first place our routes cross. It would add 3-4 hours each way to meet up at one of our houses.

If he backs out, I’d like to find a relatively safe place to leave my truck in that area starting late the night of the 14th. That’s where you great people come in. I am not asking for a garage or anything…just somewhere safer than a commuter lot or Walmart to leave a truck for 10 days. Could be an extra spot on the side of your driveway or just street parking in a safe neighborhood.

Can anyone hook me up?

OP
G
Airport parking lot if you don't mind paying a bit. That's where I'll be leaving my truck for a week after I meet up with my brother on our way to Colorado
Thanks. That’s a good idea if nothing else pans out.

I know there are a few 'slide members in Wichita. I'll wait to see if they chime in, else I have some ideas for you.

OP
G
I know there are a few 'slide members in Wichita. I'll wait to see if they chime in, else I have some ideas for you.
Open to ideas. I’d say based on latest info it is more likely he doesn’t go than he does.

jrowl2282

FNG
Im southeast of the wichita/Newton area, dunno where you're coming from but lemme know and I may be able to get you in touch with someone closer to the north side