Why am I always tired?

OP
Lil-Rokslider
I’m interested to see what others have to say. I’m in the same boat, 5 kids under 9, early start every day, and if I happen to sit down and get comfortable, all I have to do is close my eyes and I’m out.
Man, I'm the exact same.

OP
Lil-Rokslider
I'm right there now too. 5 years ago I was running with the guys 25 years younger on the hill. Today I'm beat and losing every bit of badassery I have amassed in my life.

Mine tanked hard at 44 yo.
Ya that's another thing. It wasn't that long ago, a few years, I was one of the top dogs in most crossfit workouts. My performance has fallen off hard in the gym.

Is there something about 90 minutes that leads you to an answer?

Also interested. This seems to be how I roll. There’s been numerous times that I go to bed around 9 - 930, wake up wide awake ready to roll, mind racing, only to find that it isn’t even midnight yet. Get up, make coffee and head into town to go to work, at midnight. This isn’t the norm, but has happened numerous times. This morning I slept in until 3.
I’m 42 and fairly fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWHrunner

Lil-Rokslider
6 foot, 175 pounds
Clearly not the problem then.

I knew a guy at work who was morbidly obese but ran 5KM every single day. He didn’t realize his exercise regimen was worthless and was just taking years off his life jogging every day 5’9” and 260 lbs. The guy was an M.D. and thought he knew everything.

zr600

FNG
Do you take vitamins at all? Could be low on something like vitamin D. That happened to me at about your age was in the spring/early summer we had a long winter and my vitamin d levels were very low. I would just go get a physical explain to your dr what your dealing with and I would think they would know what to test for. I would think the other things said and vitamin d would be good to look into.

Maverick1

WKR
Plot twist
You seem confused. User name is “Lil-Rokslider” yet post count indicates you are a “WKR”. Dr. Rokslide says get that straightened out first, the problem, then deal with all the other stuff going on, the symptoms.

Also interested. This seems to be how I roll. There’s been numerous times that I go to bed around 9 - 930, wake up wide awake ready to roll, mind racing, only to find that it isn’t even midnight yet. Get up, make coffee and head into town to go to work, at midnight. This isn’t the norm, but has happened numerous times. This morning I slept in until 3.
I’m 42 and fairly fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its pretty frequent for me to wake up, ready to roll at 12-1 am.

But I do check the time before I do anything other than poop.