Who's going to the Kifaru Grand Opening Party?

Ucsdryder

WKR
Sounds like we can put this to bed. Of course, Aron’s version of the story wasn’t quite accurate, or even close, but I think we all knew that. Good thing sept 1 is officially 2 weeks away, I don’t know how much longer the mods could handle all the non-hunting chatter!

Attachments

• 5FB14CFF-7232-4558-9FC1-E7B9A50E3B2F.png
    5FB14CFF-7232-4558-9FC1-E7B9A50E3B2F.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 241
Contemplating ordering a guide lid. But sure makes me nervous I won’t receive it in time for the trips I have planned.

Me and buddy went, was expecting to at least buy pockets or other small accessories. I get it they've been moving maybe I'm a idiot for thinking they should have had more products for their grand opening. None of the bags where labeled on the wall I've been a user for 5-6 years now have a mountain warrior and Stryker xl, seen alot of other packs buddies have but haven't seen their whole lineup. So we stared at the wall guessing what certain packs where.

We kinda thought it was gonna be alot more then it was. Drove 2 hrs spent total 20mins there before we left.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
Frank was probably the bag labeler before. Lol.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Frank said on his Instagram story that Aaron told him he'd "crush him" if he tried to work in the outdoor industry and there's no way he'd hunt with him again. Seems pretty extreme for a desicion to stick with family.
Frank has since made another Instagram post and didn't say anything about what you posted. It's nonsense drama for adults.