Who is ready to DELETE Facebook?

traviswdalton

Lil-Rokslider
There’s a difference in deactivating and deleting. A lot more steps involved with deleting. I suggest doing a delete. Might not make a difference but I’m finding alternatives to all of the anti free speech platforms. Amazon prime will suck getting rid of it. I’ve bought several movies over the years that I’ll lose access to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whisky

WKR
Why is Amazon all of a sudden bad?
What did I miss? Been staying away from news lately.
Amazon (Prime) is used extensively every week within my household. Amazon, Prime TV, Alexa, kids tablet, etc. Would be tough to get rid of it.

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
The only FB account I have is fake. Profile pic is a turkey decoy, no friends, no posts... Been that way for 10 years and the only place I go is marketplace. You can find some good deals on there.

blackdawg

WKR
STAYING ON FACEBOOK and Instagram because!, I can interject the conservative message for hunters /gun owners on my terms IF I manipulate the language properly! The undecided voter and sheeples should at least see the other sides opinions, win a few hearts and minds! If I get off now, I would consider that as surrendering the narrative completely to the progressives! I was off for 7 years and back on social media for maybe 2 years. The incredible power and manipulative way the narrative has been dominated during my off time is scary. The conservatives have been divided, the victors want the spoils and I feel like the permanent conquering of our democracy is under way, if you don’t buy it check out some upcoming bills requiring registration of gun and ammo, bills heading to the next session of Congress, the liberal train is full steam ahead after last week and the drivers are out for retribution.

Moserkr

WKR
Facebook deleted me lol. Well ghosted. Kicked off and wont let me log back on, says I dont exist. Still friends with my wife and she says my profile has said its declined event invitations, yet it wasnt hacked. Spoke my mind and god censored. F em they can have it, deleting ig too. Will just not be on social media. Not worth it, life has been so much better without. My boat restoration is going great, i talk to more friends by text and phone. Put down the electronics and enjoy life. Most social media stuff is like the news - fake... rokslide is real though lmao. At least better than most “social media”.

Brendan

WKR
Why is Amazon all of a sudden bad?
What did I miss? Been staying away from news lately.
Amazon (Prime) is used extensively every week within my household. Amazon, Prime TV, Alexa, kids tablet, etc. Would be tough to get rid of it.
Depends on your point of view.

Kicking Parler off of AWS in effect shutting down the entire platform until they find a new home.

Brendan

WKR
Its possible I didn't wait long enough before reposting? Lol hence why I'm here now tho. Have to post on 10 threads before I can list my "spotter" hahaha
Do Not post to Marketplace, groups only. Do not use a for sale format, post up your "Spotter for discussion" and then add sale terms in the first comment.

They won't approve an archery release if you try and put it in Marketplace.

Never had an account for all the reasons we see now. I have always preferred forums like this, and email. Old school, I know. Also never had instagram, twitter, myspace, whatever.

brsnow

WKR
Depends on your point of view.

Kicking Parler off of AWS in effect shutting down the entire platform until they find a new home.
Just like a baker can choose to not make a cake for a gay couple, these companies also have the same right.

traviswdalton

Lil-Rokslider
Just like a baker can choose to not make a cake for a gay couple, these companies also have the same right.

Sounds like a good argument except for one very big difference. Bakers were exercising their freedom of religion while these big tech companies are suppressing freedom of speech. Anyone that supports taking away rights guaranteed by the constitution needs to go live somewhere else. I suggest China.