Where would you scout/hunt?

OP
Bcleck90

Bcleck90

WKR
Thanks for the advice and tips guys. I'll try to update this once I'm able to get back out there in the next few weeks.

No_Murphy

FNG
I would probably start on the west side close to the water and open field. If there is anything that will be planted in the field, it will help out a lot. I would stick to the lower elevations on the property. Probably going to be better cover out of the wind and as far as vegetation as well.

Howiemoth

Lil-Rokslider
New property this year- smaller 62 acre tract with a decent creek on the west side/ border (central AL). I just set two cameras out over previous fields/roads as you can see on the map. I’d like to set 1-2 more up closer to the creek. I only have access on the east side where the gate is marked.

Anything stick out to you? Where would you scout/ hunt first? I’m open to suggestions.

View attachment 580352
View attachment 580353
View attachment 580354
Walk/Wade/Float the creek(s) crossing point(s) should be evident, start scouting both directions. If you end up putting your stand close to crossing, walk/wade/float in during season to reduce ground scent.

New property this year- smaller 62 acre tract with a decent creek on the west side/ border (central AL). I just set two cameras out over previous fields/roads as you can see on the map. I’d like to set 1-2 more up closer to the creek. I only have access on the east side where the gate is marked.

Anything stick out to you? Where would you scout/ hunt first? I’m open to suggestions.

View attachment 580352
View attachment 580353
View attachment 580354
Anywhere along the creek in the north west corner of the property