What's your EDC knife?

Recently have been carrying a leatherman wave. A bit bulkier than my other knives but I've used the pliers and other tools more than I thought I would.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
Curious what you guys are carrying around. I'm looking at a reaaaal sweet deal on a benchmade griptilian right now. Any thoughts?
For utility tasks I carry a leatherman skeletool.

For poke a hole in a mofo I carry a Kopis Designs El-Via or a Millmak CCW, both fixed blades that have never cut anything and have only one purpose.

Two is one, one is none.
Curious what you guys are carrying around. I'm looking at a reaaaal sweet deal on a benchmade griptilian right now. Any thoughts?

Russ89

FNG
Kabar Dozier D2. The blade is excellent, the scales are grippy, but there's no liners so it's not gonna handle much pry force. I have a CRJB with a D2 blade that is much beefier in the handle for the tougher jobs. Both are excellent knives.

R_W

FNG
Victorinox rambler. I have found I like having a multi tool over just a knife and the rambler is so small it disappears in my pocket.

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
I am carrying one of these Zero Tolerance knives mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
I am carrying one of these Zero Tolerance knives mostly.

8e3bc40062c291029671585ba4ccda24.jpg

Deerfield

Lil-Rokslider
Benchmade Griptilian in S30V. I’ve been using it and abusing it since December and I’ve been impressed. I used to carry an outdoor edge replaceable blade knife and got tired of dulling blades constantly.

I’ve settled on this all-Spyderco rotation (the Benchmade was given away):

D9DEFD02-D725-468F-B48E-E288BCB9F4BB.jpeg

The extreme corrosion resistance of the Spydiechef covers one end of the scale, while the insane hardness and edge retention of the lightweight Manix 2 in Maxamet is on the other. The PM2 in S45VN gives a great balance of properties and is basically a perfected all-around folding knife for me.

8B3B9DA7-2CB2-4943-B772-D008129137B0.jpeg

The Tuff in Cru-Wear is a very capable outdoors knife, but it’s a bit bulky and heavy to see much EDC use.

Last edited:

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
I'm really impressed by Ken Onion knives. I carry the Kershaw Leek for everything from box cutting at home to field dressing on backpack hunts. It's my favorite all-around knife of all time.

Work EDC is a leatherman P4

Honorable mention is the buck 110 elite s30v if I'm feeling fancy.

WTB is currently the CRKT Hootenany by Ken Onion.