What's the most preferred reticle for NRL Hunter competitions?

Christmas tree reticle or mil-hash-marked reticle for NRL Hunter Competitions

• Tremor/ H59 style with wind dots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Friends,

I'm starting to become interested in competing in some NRL hunter competitions. Is there anyone on here that has some suggestions for the type of reticle that may be best? Such as the Christmas tree style like the MIL-XT from Nightforce or the standard mil-hash-marked style like the MIL-CF1, also from Nightforce. Seems like the Christmas tree style might be a little busy for spotting impacts, and besides is it really used? Don't competitors just dial up anyway then hold for wind?

Thanks for the help

Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Last edited:

Dmoua

Lil-Rokslider
I like the mil-xt reticle. There are stages in PRS where you cannot dial or some stages are designed in a way where holding over is the most efficient way to tackle the stage.

OP
prettybadbowhunter
I like the mil-xt reticle. There are stages in PRS where you cannot dial or some stages are designed in a way where holding over is the most efficient way to tackle the stage.
Do you know if there are these same stages in NRL Hunter? Not too interested in PRS. But good insight. Thanks

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member

Do you know if there are these same stages in NRL Hunter? Not too interested in PRS. But good insight. Thanks

The stages in NRL are not like that.