What's the most accurate fixed blade head on the market?

For you guys that are running the quad Exodus Broadhead are you having issues with the blades flexing and hitting the shaft?

Saw some "comments" that said it was an issue and it ended ruining their arrow.

Is that true or internet garbage?

I have been using the Exodus for a few years now and I would say this is internet garbage from my experience. The blades are very thick for replaceable blade head and even though the cross section is a little thinner at the mount in the head I would think the force that would cause what you described would also flat out destroy the arrow regardless. Does that make sense? I have shot these into a few things I shouldn't have on accident practicing and never experienced the blades hitting the arrow shaft. The Exodus head I used last year to take my elk passed through and was in perfect shape and still extremely sharp laying on the ground 30 yards beyond where the elk was standing. I cleaned it off and its still in my quiver ready for this year.

Could have been Seven.

I went against my better judgment and tried a different head this past weekend. Thinking I could save some money and not use a Hypodermic, anyhow I used a different mech, hard quartering shot on Bou #2 and opened him up like he had a zipper. He died after a follow-up.

Back to the Hypo's for the remainder of the fall.

Could have been Seven.

I went against my better judgment and tried a different head this past weekend. Thinking I could save some money and not use a Hypodermic, anyhow I used a different mech, hard quartering shot on Bou #2 and opened him up like he had a zipper. He died after a follow-up.

Back to the Hypo's for the remainder of the fall.

I realize you tried to avoid throwing another companies head under the buss, but do you wish to share what head you had the issue or at least confirm it is not a GraveDigger ;) - I am stepping out of my comfort zone with a mechanical this year (grave digger) thanks

Magnus Stinger. Excellent cut on contact head as well as very accurate.

Many times it is only poor tuning that leads to problematic broadhead flight.

I'm able to group the wac'em tritons and exodus swept blade close to field point accuracy out to 60-70 yards. With that said I'm switching to the rage +P broadheads this year for better blood trails.

We've been testing a bunch of different heads the last couple years, but we haven't gotten to all of them yet and was curious what you guys think?

So what's the most accurate fixed head on the market today?

I'd say accuracy starts with a well tuned bow.

Now a broadhead that hits consistently accurate is another thing. I'd throw my hat to a Wasp Boss 4 blade 100. Slot of it stands to reason too. Each part weighed are always very close within a grain or two. Muzzy for example when I did the same, we're off pretty good grain wise. That has to affect flite somehow I think. But I swear by a Muzzy for the damage and blood. Just not so consistent out @ the longer ranges.

Sent from my iPhone

I just got some of the new ramcat dimondbacks and all I can say for them is they are some of the most accurate fix blades I have ever shot. I'm shooting small paper plate groups at 90yds. Can't wait to put one in an elk in a couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one shot out of a properly tuned bow. If I put the time in setting up, they all fly true (so long as they are quality and spin test appropraitely).

That being said, I shoot slick tricks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back