What the H _ _ _?

That guy needs to quit drinking if he thinks it doesn't look like any coon he's ever seen. And I don't even know what to say about that biologist suggesting it's a canine.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
That guy is nuts. It is absolutely a coon with mange. This story just goes to show how ridiculously the news sensationalizes things for a story.

OP
Where's Bruce?
Never see dogs climbing trees and the "paws" sure looked like coon hands to me but the rest of it sure looked weird. I think Chupacoonbra sums it up! LOL

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I had a pet raccoon when I was little skooter living in Rockwall, TX, trapped it in the sewer tunnels and brought it home. And I'll never forget that growl--same as that mangy coon in the video, unmistakably. Never shaved one to see what their anatomy looks like without hair, but the the tail and paws are definitely coon. Had to get rid of that crazy bastard when he jumped the mailman and tore his ear half-off. The shelter forced us to put it down because they speculated it had rabies. The mailman had to get 19 shots around his navel, lost part of his necrotic ear, and swore that coon was a chupacoonbra.

true story...never touched a coon since...those suckers are seriously crazy as hell.