What do you want from your woman?

bpa556

FNG
You know.. you could.. promise to give him a "proper send-off" to each and every one of his upcoming hunting trips in the new upcoming year. I hazard to guess it'd be a gift he'd not only enjoy but reflect back upon it fondly for the rest of his life. Just a thought. Just do all the things all we men foolishly thought you'd continue to do with the same level of zeal as you did before we married you, I gaurantee you... that'd make him feel like a lucky man.

This^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
I wish i get i new PlayStation so i can with with the Son. I wish she could stop talking on the phone all days and try to cook something.

You Sir, no how to party!

Cooked by an 80 year old Mormon grandmother (I had a neighbor once).

Or better yet, cooked by a classical French baker with that kind of technique and top end huckleberries straight off the vine.

Maybe also do one with Rhubarb and Gooseberries.

And the hookers, don't forget about that.
Just enough Hungarian hot to know it’s there.
We grow hops and vegetables on the farm, no milkers but chicken beef and hogs…life is good

cbat

Lil-Rokslider
My wife and I made a pact when we got married. We travel out of the country at least once a year sometimes twice. We have had some incredible experiences . With some planning you can find some reasonably priced trips. The Yucatán was in Jan this year and Peru will be in Nov this year. My bride makes scrapbooks of our trips for us to reenjoy them later.

Anniversary. 27 years. I’m out of ideas. He has most every hunting and shooting item on the planet.
Short of hiring him a h@@ker to come to the house, what is left?
What do men want? Gift certificate? Ammo? Cake?
Honestly, you two being married that long means he needs nothing from you in the form of a gift, nothing you can buy can compare with a great partner in life

I guess if you are getting something regardless, and he likes to hunt, give him a budget and tell him he has to spend it all on hunting, without being tied to a single store like a gift card.

I hate buying gifts for people because I feel like they would have picked something more useful for them with that money.

My wife and I buy each other “gesture gifts” for certain occasions, but we both know that we don’t really need anything, and the money is more well spent if the one that’s getting it just gets it and call it good. I know that’s not in good spirit, but it’s practical and saves us both stressing out about what to buy the other, and get something that isn’t very useful.

The one exception is if my wife mentioned something she wants or needs yet not something she would personally buy for herself, but if that was the case, you wouldn’t be asking

Obviously I’m not stating my approach is the best one for all couples or occasions, but it’s worth acknowledging in a practical sense

bozeman

WKR
Focus on an 'experience' not 'stuff'.....we are almost at 22 years and honestly, I dont need anything else. Just want to spend more time with my wife or in the woods hunting/hiking......no matter our beliefs, I think we can all agree that we have fewer and fewer days as we age...make the most of each one!