What other addiction(s) do you have?

Yarak

WKR
I've had many vises over the years but I'd have to say that hunting alone where getting myself into situations that require the brain and body both to work to get out of it would be my longest standing vise
Now that I'm getting older and more broke down I've slowed down considerably
Turkey hunting is now my biggest vise behind reading a good book since my body can no longer tolerate the rigors of overnight on the ground in the solitude of the timber
I do find people watching very entertaining and I do get a very good laugh occasionally
I live in a fairly rural part of the south so the people watching only occurs when the wife wants me to drive her around town so I sit and watch and let her shop
The biggest laughs Ive gotten watching people has to be them and their cell phone
I've seen people walk into support beams, walk into fountains, walk into other people, walk into parked vehicles and the list goes on
Overall I'd have to say life is grand and we should enjoy and make the most out of it and when twilight nears then we should write a good book so we'd be remembered for who we were and what we did

Bowfishing has always been my dirty habit. Been doing it for over 30 years.

No telling how many fish I have shot over the years.

I wish I could turn them into bread....I would have made a killing at the supermarket...lol

IMG_0082.JPG
20210522.jpg

Attachments

• 20110612 008.jpg
    20110612 008.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 39

IdahoElk

WKR
I Love making things from wood.

sLrrrAx.jpg

ufvYG88.jpg

mSgJCDD.jpg

TheGDog

WKR
She doesn’t ride pillion. I don’t understand why anyone would want to. To each her own.👍

For those that think girls can’t ride big bikes…

The bike we are looking at for her is the first one this gal picks up in the video. For those not in the know, that R1250GS she is riding isn’t just good for off road. It would absolutely walk away from just about any big touring bike on the Highway.

ABS (selectable), traction control (selectable), electronic suspension adjustment, fuel injected, liquid cooled, excellent power to weight… why would you settle for anything less in 2022?
No way. Way too freaking heavy. Relegates you to tame trails, if you're talking about their Adv/Dakar type bike. You couldn't risk doing real offroad on that by yourself alone, without a backup crew. If you go down riding something that big and heavy, things can get serious Quick!

FLATHEAD

WKR
Been going down the surf fishing rabbit hole lately.
Caught a Lil Tunny from the surf this past weekend.
Man those things can make a drag scream!!

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting has replaced all other addictions besides caffeine and work. There are just so many facets to become obsessed with that I can still have a dozen obsessions all under one umbrella.

Yoder

WKR
Competition pistol shooting. I shot USPSA and IDPA for about 8 yrs. I love the run and gun, moving targets, plate racks, quick reloads and draws. It's exciting and puts me in a flow state more than anything I've ever done. It's something you can never master. I haven't done it lately. Getting pretty expensive and I've been working more on my whitetail game.

Mt Al

WKR
Been going down the surf fishing rabbit hole lately.
Caught a Lil Tunny from the surf this past weekend.
Man those things can make a drag scream!!

Surf fishing is a legit addiction! I did it for a few years but my friend with a house as base camp sold and moved. Plan on getting back into it asap.

FLATHEAD

WKR
Surf fishing is a legit addiction! I did it for a few years but my friend with a house as base camp sold and moved. Plan on getting back into it asap.
Been hitting it after work during the week to avoid the tourists.
Late Afternoons are better anyway.
Went yesterday, and going today!!!
When they start busting bait balls on top it gets insane.

Fishing,duck hunting,camping with the wife and kids. Pretty much anything outdoors related

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk