What is coming for compact rangefinders?

bigbuckdj

WKR
I have a 2800.com and I appreciate the glass quality and the new ab lite update, but I am growing tired of the delayed EHR reading.

For a 7x monocular that also has a decent ballistic solver, it seems the only options are SIG k series which seem to malfunction in the cold and have some quality issues or the Leica which has the ehr delay.

What ballistic solving rangefinders are bow hunters using? Is anything on the horizon?

Elite

WKR
I have a 2800.com and I appreciate the glass quality and the new ab lite update, but I am growing tired of the delayed EHR reading.

For a 7x monocular that also has a decent ballistic solver, it seems the only options are SIG k series which seem to malfunction in the cold and have some quality issues or the Leica which has the ehr delay.

What ballistic solving rangefinders are bow hunters using? Is anything on the horizon?

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Have you looked at the Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder? Very advanced with excellent optics

I was looking at those. I was concerned about 10x being too much for archery, and it’s not clear to me from reading if there is a mode that will display angle compensated distance first. I wish I knew someone with one, I’d like to mess with one.

Untamed

Lil-Rokslider
I just did some research on the Revic BR-4. AMR is not an option from what I gathered. I use a separate RF for archery so it works for me.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Yeah I’m considering trying like a Bushnell broadhead or something and getting a dedicated rifle rangefinder. Or maybe I’ll just try sig and get something like a kilo 5k, or even a 6k, I like the looks of the compact bino rf.