What does it take to kill a grizzly?

KHntr

Lil-Rokslider
He is far more aggressive over there and I'm not sure if that is just the way that forum is run or what. Thought at the start maybe it was drunk posting but now, it would have to be a heck of a bender he was on to take it this far and this long.

Jay
A lot easier to be a keyboard warrior when the person you are calling out doesn’t post on that forum. Think it was more that he wanted to rile up a mob with pitchforks and then lead the charge over here.

The Guide

WKR
Do you describe that build in another thread?
He does. It started with a post in the 223 thread last year but he started another thread with his build info and such. There is quite a bit of knowledge and information shared on that thread. I have an upper but need to order an ultralight lower and decide what barrel to use. I'm thinking a 6x45 and a folding UL stock would be a great one to just take everywhere with you in a backpack.

Jay

Thegman

WKR
Do you describe that build in another thread?
Yes, as mentioned, there are a couple of build lists at the start of the thread and now a bunch of others as well.

The one on the grizzly is the first UL-UL 223 I built.

The one on the moose and pictured on the scale in this thread is the latest 223.

It's on this page, but the barrel, stock and handguard are described pages earlier. It's working out really well. One of my favorite builds so far.