What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched on the news tonight that the stats are proving if you are below 60 years of age, the corona virus is less deadly then the common flu. Anybody else hear the doctors at Stanford claim that? Or, are you puppets still too pissed at Trump to hear anything but shut down?
Got a link? Google search turned up nothing.

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

This is a hunting forum. 4200 responses with nothing to show for it but argument and name-calling and chest beating....? What's the point? Is this the busiest thread on Rokslide right now?

Just think about the waste of time/life that is this thread. I'll not be adding anything else, or responding. Think about it.

Okhotnik

WKR
OK......wear your mask. Stop preaching here. I cant believe this shit is even still being talked about.

Wearing a mask is the new virtue signaling for progressives. You see them ( young, old, children) everywhere driving their vehicles wearing a mask, riding their bikes 100 yards from the nearest person wearing a mask. , hiking in the parks wearing a mask.

Ask the Karens the self appointed monitors

Okhotnik

WKR
This is a hunting forum. 4200 responses with nothing to show for it but argument and name-calling and chest beating....? What's the point? Is this the busiest thread on Rokslide right now?

Just think about the waste of time/life that is this thread. I'll not be adding anything else, or responding. Think about it.
Thanks for taking the time from your busy day to respond ; )

Mike7

WKR
I thought this was interesting.

Baker County Oregon...1 confirmed COVID case, zero deaths, populated by many salt of the earth type ranchers (at least the ones that I have met), and apparently some there are tired of their west side progressive governor illegally mandating to them how to do things.

ODB

WKR
Got a link? Google search turned up nothing.

WA state has had 18,611 positive cases and 1002 deaths.

Deaths in people under 60 are 9% of the total, so 90.

Those under 60 represent 70% of + cases for an adjusted death rate of .6%.

By way of comparison, those over 80 represent only 9% of + cases but 52% of deaths. That means only 1674 people over 80 have gotten CV, but 521 have died for a death rate of 31%.

CV is a serious issue, period. But if people look at the numbers and can’t tell the difference between a .6% death rate and a 31% death rate and generate policies based on the evidence, someone needs their head examined.

Tucker Carlson and fox are unbiased?

Actually, the story was on Martha MacCallums show. Last piece. Nothing up yet. But, rest assured, I’ll post a link when it does come available.

Tucker would bomb his momma if she lied about it. He has been very pointed with this president. He is very much pointed on all politicians. Regardless of party. The fact you don’t know that is of little surprise really. But, he’s about truth. Not politics.

Don’t let your own bias cause you to misunderstand reality. He may spend more time busting Democrat politicians. Not because he’s a political hack. But, because that is where more of the corrupt, blatantly ignorant ideas threatening the Constitution comes from. However, he spares no onenor any party from the ignorance career politicians routinely showcase. It’s just the truth.

This is like the guy at the bar (Pre-Covid I guess) that's like...
"Your all a bunch of Alcoholics! How much time do you all waste here? Think about it! This is my last visit, after I finish THIS drink I am NEVER coming back! Ughh!

Laramie

WKR
Some members really dislike this thread but to be honest I find it informative and sometimes entertaining. There aren't many places right now where you can discuss this with people from all over the country. I don't agree with some but at least I get to hear others opinions without a news agency twisting it to satisfy whoever is paying their bills.

Billinsd

WKR
Wearing a mask is the new virtue signaling for progressives. You see them ( young, old, children) everywhere driving their vehicles wearing a mask, riding their bikes 100 yards from the nearest person wearing a mask. , hiking in the parks wearing a mask.

Ask the Karens the self appointed monitors
You forgot running and jogging with masks. I'm not anti masks. I wear them indoors in close proximity to others. You gave me a new word, "Karen".

Jauwater

WKR
What is this whole "Karen" business everybody is talking ?

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR
What is this whole "Karen" business everybody is talking ?

Karen is a slang term that is used to typify a person perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary. I told the family I learned a new word "Karen". My wife and daughter said "what's that mean." My eleven year old son says "Let me talk to your manager!!" I've been laughing ever since. Karen!

Last edited:

Jauwater

WKR
Karen is a slang term that is used to typify a person perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary.
Lol

I've been hearing this uttered on jobsites quite often lately. Then seeing it on here as well. Had me thinking it was a quote from a TV show or something.

Okhotnik

WKR
Tucker Carlson and fox are unbiased?

Did you hear the non stop 24/7 on the unbiased MSM (NY times, MSNBC, BBC, NBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, NBC ...) the last 3 years that Trump colluded with Russia? Incredible and believable journalism.

If that big non stop lie orange man bad wasn't a clue then you're a lost cause. I just saved $2500 a year on my insurance due to Obamacare. Thanks Obama !!!
LMAO

slatebuilder

Lil-Rokslider
I got a huge chuckle out of watching a masked state highway worker pull his mask up, leaving his nose covered but exposing his mouth, then light a cigarette and proceed to smoke it. Oh the irony.

KurtR

WKR
Mask use dropping like rock here week ago probably 30% now I would say less than 10%. 5 cases here all the same family grandpa who is 85 got it and he also recovered. Every thing is open and running here again

Status
Not open for further replies.