What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick

WKR
Does the same bar graph also show the number of tests conducted?

Not facetious, genuinely curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
You guys realize the tests are faulty and the common cold contains coronaviruses right?

Which means ? about the numbers?

The numbers will mean about as much as toilet paper if we get put on food rations and the contact tracers are at your doorstep.

Mike7

WKR
For those not wishing to take Vitamin D3 supplements, just as has been noted with some other viruses, it looks like the best thing to do is go outside and get naked...well all except for wearing your mask... you wouldn't want to get fined for not wearing a mask.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Research into it. Even the covid crew in DC admit they arent "perfect"

I read an article about I think Ecuador maybe, their president was starting an investigation into the covid tests because a goat and a piece of fruit tested positive....go figure

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
It means the two tests that are available which are faulty as the test is in itself, test for things that people already have and are being labeled as covid 19.

Now I'm not saying people arent getting sick or sicker than the flu. I'm simply saying the tests arent as accurate as good data may suggest.

In my opinion, if I take a written test and cheat on it to get 100% , I havent learned anything. If an entire class did so and that "data" is used to determine a teaching point for the next topic, the next topic wouldnt be accurately determined due to poor data.

That's a pretty bad example but I hope you get the idea.

Laramie

WKR
I had a friend in health care express frustration over accuracy of early tests. She said what they are using now seems to be a lot more accurate.

I am currently quarantined with symptoms and waiting to be tested. I have fairly mild symptoms so far. I'll give a play by play for anyone interested. Right now, sore throat, mild cough, and low fever with fatigue. Feel like I could still work right now but I'm following doctor advice.

Rmauch20

WKR
Thought I would share this because I can’t say it much better. Chicken little club would also be a good name. Cluck Cluck!

“There is a large portion of the population, that for various reasons,
Are very resistant to accepting consequences, realities, etc.

The fear crowd is as good a name as any.

For a few months people with significant education, familiarity, and experience have recognized that-
The virus is here
It is endemic
It is going to be like a really bad flu season, (compare post antibiotic era Hong Kong Flu and Asian Flu seasons in 68 and 58 deaths/population)
It is not exhibiting characteristics of the “big one”
It was not going away in two weeks, two months, etc.
We were going to have to accept a few hundred thousand deaths, heavily focused on those with very advanced age, multiple severe medical problems, etc. and focus on the outliers - or literally spend $10,000,000 per life “saved” (frankly, slightly delayed in virtually all cases) with even more severe long term economic and social consequences.
People refused to accept there were already millions of people with it here and about 85% of them had no or minor symptoms and would be spreading it around.
People thought making vents would solve a problem, with no concept that there was not a pool of additional people to manage them on vents or that the end stage ALS patient, failed bone marrow transplant leukemia patient, 99 year old with pneumonia, or 350 pound guy already paralyzed on one side from a stroke and heart failure- did not need to be on a vent- and were only tying one up for no reason as they are never coming off a vent because it they are irreversibly dying.

Yet, when all is said and done, with various agendas, reasons, etc. like a bellows on a fire,
The public panicked and demanded action.

People with BMIs in the 40s and 50s, people with relatives in nursing homes they see a couple of times a year, etc. were in fear.
People without the educational backgrounds or even brains to have obtained it were quoting information fed to them by the news as gospel.
Well meaning people with various etiologies for extremely non practical but humanistic hopes refused to accept reality. Multiple individuals and groups with other than well meaning intentions had hopes to leverage things to their advantage.

I could go on,
But eventually we will be able to look at expected deaths from March, April, May, June, July, etc. from those month for several preceding years, compare them with this year’s, see it’s normal, then a minor spike, maybe a decent 1/3 spike, then normalizing and decrease, etc.

People will forever claim the drastic measure saved millions of lives, but others will honestly know what really occurred.

And what really occurred is 10-50 million dollars were short term expended to delay or save each individual life, the majority of which were at or near the end of their natural life,
With significantly more than that spent over the next several years recovering.”

Thought I would share this because I can’t say it much better. Chicken little club would also be a good name. Cluck Cluck!

“There is a large portion of the population, that for various reasons,
Are very resistant to accepting consequences, realities, etc.

The fear crowd is as good a name as any.

For a few months people with significant education, familiarity, and experience have recognized that-
The virus is here
It is endemic
It is going to be like a really bad flu season, (compare post antibiotic era Hong Kong Flu and Asian Flu seasons in 68 and 58 deaths/population)
It is not exhibiting characteristics of the “big one”
It was not going away in two weeks, two months, etc.
We were going to have to accept a few hundred thousand deaths, heavily focused on those with very advanced age, multiple severe medical problems, etc. and focus on the outliers - or literally spend $10,000,000 per life “saved” (frankly, slightly delayed in virtually all cases) with even more severe long term economic and social consequences.
People refused to accept there were already millions of people with it here and about 85% of them had no or minor symptoms and would be spreading it around.
People thought making vents would solve a problem, with no concept that there was not a pool of additional people to manage them on vents or that the end stage ALS patient, failed bone marrow transplant leukemia patient, 99 year old with pneumonia, or 350 pound guy already paralyzed on one side from a stroke and heart failure- did not need to be on a vent- and were only tying one up for no reason as they are never coming off a vent because it they are irreversibly dying.

Yet, when all is said and done, with various agendas, reasons, etc. like a bellows on a fire,
The public panicked and demanded action.

People with BMIs in the 40s and 50s, people with relatives in nursing homes they see a couple of times a year, etc. were in fear.
People without the educational backgrounds or even brains to have obtained it were quoting information fed to them by the news as gospel.
Well meaning people with various etiologies for extremely non practical but humanistic hopes refused to accept reality. Multiple individuals and groups with other than well meaning intentions had hopes to leverage things to their advantage.

I could go on,
But eventually we will be able to look at expected deaths from March, April, May, June, July, etc. from those month for several preceding years, compare them with this year’s, see it’s normal, then a minor spike, maybe a decent 1/3 spike, then normalizing and decrease, etc.

People will forever claim the drastic measure saved millions of lives, but others will honestly know what really occurred.

And what really occurred is 10-50 million dollars were short term expended to delay or save each individual life, the majority of which were at or near the end of their natural life,
With significantly more than that spent over the next several years recovering.”
That sums it up. I agree with you. Add to that, within several months it will become obvious that the promoters were trying to utilize the disease to influence elections. Actually, it will maybe become public knowledge. It already IS obvious to me!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I make a prediction that there will be substantial election fraud this November. If Trump gets elected, there will be major protests by sore losers and he will be blamed for somehow cheating the elections and CNN (and others) will blast fake numbers to "prove" that Trump cheated.
Some conservative news sites WILL report Democratic election fraud that WILL happen. Mainstream news will try to cover it up. If Trump gets elected anyhow, he will roast them. If Biden gets elected, coronavirus will suddenly be over.

Bring this post up in January 2021 and see what all happened!

I make a prediction that there will be substantial election fraud this November. If Trump gets elected, there will be major protests by sore losers and he will be blamed for somehow cheating the elections and CNN (and others) will blast fake numbers to "prove" that Trump cheated.
Some conservative news sites WILL report Democratic election fraud that WILL happen. Mainstream news will try to cover it up. If Trump gets elected anyhow, he will roast them. If Biden gets elected, coronavirus will suddenly be over.

Bring this post up in January 2021 and see what all happened!

Man, we need a political forum where crazies from both sides can hang out. I suspect you could be a top poster! This post has zero to do with covid-19.

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

I been working in Logan, Utah a couple days a week. Last week the traffic on 91 (main street) was around 1/2 normal. Even at lunch, rush hour, a normally full undivided 4 lane + right, left, and center turn lanes road had plenty of room to pass, pull out, etc. This week (a lot of stuff opened Monday) it was back to being bumper to bumper in the middle of town.

It’s been like that here in Clearfield near Hill AFB for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, we need a political forum where crazies from both sides can hang out. I suspect you could be a top poster! This post has zero to do with covid-19.

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk
Actually it has much more to do with COVID-19 than your post. The predictions of electoral fraud are based of the California town that opened up a voting booth at the last minute in a Democratic majority area despite the mail in voting in place because of the Wung Flu. I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats pulled of something similar in November.
Also my final prediction was that if Biden gets elected, Coronavirus will suddenly be over, "it will just magically go away ".

Status
Not open for further replies.