What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okhotnik

WKR
They don't sell groceries at hospitals or police stations either. Way to totally miss the point and use that as a launching pad for your diatribe.

Anger really can kill you, U.S. study shows | Article [AMP] | Reuters
What's your point? Comparing the need for hospitals and police stations with Pot and liquor stores?

Do you think quarantines are necessary and it dangerous for people to go outside?

RyanT26

WKR
If phase one starts 5/3 and each phase of 3 phases is two weeks how is that fully reopened on 6/1 which is 4 weeks away?

Phone and electronic stores already started curbside sales instead of being closed as per government guidelines....they did not ignore anything and just re-open. All kinds of places are closed and I do not see how closing was largely ignored? The health club/government meeting on protocols/guidelines was yesterday, I believe....if they re-open they will have to follow guidelines and cannot just choose to ignore them. My health/supp store is curbside......as per guidelines.
Sorry I butchered that explanation and your are correct, June 15 is when we are totally done. This explains it.

As far as ignoring it orders, yes small business are staying closed. Most people ,in part of the world, are ignoring the orders. Hell the church council had a group meeting on the front lawn .

Attachments

• 837A94BE-7356-47E1-ADDD-713D679C3897.jpeg
    837A94BE-7356-47E1-ADDD-713D679C3897.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ODB

WKR
Some 70% of parents are skipping immunizations for their young kids because they’re too scared to go to the doctors office. Heard that in an NPR interview with a pediatrician.

I heard a doc talking about the number of pts he has that are experiencing stroke/heart attack symptoms but are NOT going to the ER. They are suffering at home until their spouses have had enough and call the dr.

this is the type of shit that people are not thinking about with these stay at home orders.

also, my wife’s hospital sees MANY cases of CV among Hispanic people. They will come in in groups of 2-3. The rub? There are a LOT of chicken processing plants nearby almost exclusively staffed by Hispanic people. It’s a sanctuary county and many will stay under the radar until the very last minute.

when they end up in the ER and the covid unit, they have no translators. A nurse yelled down the hall to my wife the other day, “how do I say ‘roll on your stomach’ in Spanish?!” They are putting pts on their stomachs to increase 02 sats.

what a mess...

jmez

WKR
Unless the virus doesn't become well host adapted to people then that is exactly what is going to happen. It will burn itself out or it will become part of life just like influenza.

If people were paying attention and understood, the entire response to this point was to flatten the curve. Prevent the overwhelming of healthcare systems. It in no way was intended to stop the pandemic. Flattening the curve does not change the number of people that get infected. It just lengthens the time it takes to get everyone infected.

We are no "safer" today than we were a month ago. You have no less chance of getting the virus today than you did a month ago. Of course people are still going to get it and people are still going to die.

The only way to make things "safer" is to decrease the area under the curve. With a novel virus. The only way to do that is with a strict and complete lockdown of the entire world for whatever the incubation period is. That means no one, for any reason is allowed outside of their home for the period needed.

The goal has been accomplished, The curve is flattened. Now we live with it.

Unless the virus doesn't become well host adapted to people then that is exactly what is going to happen. It will burn itself out or it will become part of life just like influenza.

If people were paying attention and understood, the entire response to this point was to flatten the curve. Prevent the overwhelming of healthcare systems. It in no way was intended to stop the pandemic. Flattening the curve does not change the number of people that get infected. It just lengthens the time it takes to get everyone infected.

We are no "safer" today than we were a month ago. You have no less chance of getting the virus today than you did a month ago. Of course people are still going to get it and people are still going to die.

The only way to make things "safer" is to decrease the area under the curve. With a novel virus. The only way to do that is with a strict and complete lockdown of the entire world for whatever the incubation period is. That means no one, for any reason is allowed outside of their home for the period needed.

The goal has been accomplished, The curve is flattened. Now we live with it.

Amen.

And as time goes on and herd immunity grows, the virus should spread slower.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
It’s a lot more complicated than that. Restaurant, lunch rooms, cafeterias etc are some of the largest consumer of meat and dairy products in the US. With those shutdown demand has significantly fallen. Yes there is an increased demand for retail but it’s not an easy shift from bulk to retail products. Next workers in processing are getting sick forcing shutdown of some plants.
Third some animals can’t live through the plant closures, ie hogs and some poultry would be too large to humanely and safely make it to the processing plant if the plant was closed for several weeks to a month.
I know about what you're saying. that's surface level. It's far more complicated than that. Far far more complicated.

How do you control a society? Food.
Dont be fooled by the smoke screen. It is about to get mad max crazy and I dont even watch tv or mad max and know about how crazy it is about to be.
Global depression is coming. Dont be fooled and get ready. Jesus is always covid free and more than willing to be a friend. Every bit of this is in Revelation. Every last bit. Believe it or not, it's hard to deny such an old book being so correct about current events.
I believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. When they ask, what will your answer be?

Cant have a communist world with a free nation superpower....look well beyond what is in front of you. Seems like our politicians are gearing up for a war too....this is bad you guys. I know aces are opening up. In my state we didnt really shut down...dont be fooled by it, this is real bad

Last edited:

SgtTanner

Lil-Rokslider
I have an uncle, love that dude, but things get real ugly if he doesn’t have his booze. I think they leave the liquor stores open so people like him don’t go to the hospital with withdrawal issues.

Whatever the reason, I like it. I enjoy some good bourbon, and at least that part of the economy is still moving.

Dont be fooled by the smoke screen. It is about to get mad max crazy and I dont even watch tv or mad max and know about how crazy it is about to be.
Global depression is coming. Dont be fooled and get ready. Jesus is always covid free and more than willing to be a friend. Every bit of this is in Revelation. Every last bit. Believe it or not, it's hard to deny such an old book being so correct about current events.
I believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. When they ask, what will your answer be?

Cant have a communist world with a free nation superpower....look well beyond what is in front of you. Seems like our politicians are gearing up for a war too....this is bad you guys. I know aces are opening up. In my state we didnt really shut down...dont be fooled by it, this is real bad

Man.......turn off the computer and go get some sunlight. I'm one of those guys that would welcome some "Mad Max" type shit, but that just isn't going to happen. Nobody is coming for you and nobody is going to war.

zacattack

WKR
I know about what you're saying. that's surface level. It's far more complicated than that. Far far more complicated.

Man. I’m not even sure where to start but maybe you should get some fresh air.

I know what’s in the Bible and it will end one day, but I don’t think this is it. Processors still have freezers full of meat and foods. It’s just hard to get distributed at the moment.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
If I told you 8 weeks ago that tp would be sold out nationwide for weeks (mostly, so just go with that train of thought) and no barbers would be open in 85% of the USA for a few months........y'all would have told me to "Man. I’m not even sure where to start but maybe you should get some fresh air." and "Man.......turn off the computer and go get some sunlight."

Yet, guess what?

If the past few months have not taught folks that anything is possible they are beyond help which may be 80%+ of the population.

:love:

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
Kansas government declared no easing of stay @ home on this coming Monday..maybe 5/11......(n)

Rmauch20

WKR

How’s that unemployment working out? Just keep those money printers running.

“ State unemployment benefits are funded by special taxes on employers and paid through state trust funds. Each state sets its own tax rate and benefit payment amounts. When trust funds run low, states can get federal loans that must be repaid with interest. Loans taken out this year would need to be repaid by November 2022, or else the federal government could raise taxes on businesses to recoup the money.
A law signed by President Donald Trump last month waived the interest on state unemployment loans through the end of this year. But that’s a shorter reprieve than was granted during the Great Recession, when interest was waived from February 2009 through December 2010.
The last recession led to the insolvency of unemployment trust funds in 35 states that collectively racked up more than $40 billion of debt to keep paying unemployed workers. It took years for states to repay that.
“Unfortunately, many of them got caught in this vicious cycle now, where they spent most of the 11 years of economic growth looking backwards, paying off the prior accrued debt rather than being able to save and invest for this current crisis,” said Jared Walczak, director of state tax policy at the Tax Foundation, a Washington, D.C.-based

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Man.......turn off the computer and go get some sunlight. I'm one of those guys that would welcome some "Mad Max" type shit, but that just isn't going to happen. Nobody is coming for you and nobody is going to war.
Every day I'm not at work, I am outside literally all day. I am also in the mountains but each time I come back to reading the news, we are headed for total collapse.

Ignorance is bliss but not like this. This isnt going to be blissful.

Edit. Find out what our government does as a last resort to chaos.

Last edited:
Gun sales were up 90% in March and probably close to that in April since half the folks I know took their handout check straight to the gun shop. So If this is a government plot to implement tyranny they’re as bad at that as they are in everything else they touch.

And where do I find out what government does as a last resort to chaos? Got a link?

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Gun sales were up 90% in March and probably close to that in April since half the folks I know took their handout check straight to the gun shop. So If this is a government plot to implement tyranny they’re as bad at that as they are in everything else they touch.

And where do I find out what government does as a last resort to chaos? Got a link?

I'm not going to sit here and spoon feed information. This mentality is part of the problem with America. Generations ago men were men and women took care of the home. Now the home has turned into a screen feeding the majority of people any information they want to feed you. We have no idea what kind of power they truly have. Men nowadays? Men? Most men would be crying to momma if a man from generations ago got a hold of him. It's this mentality of "you do it for me and then I'll maybe listen, but probably not ill just criticize it to fit my thinking"

Generally people dont want to accept what is coming. If you're in tune with anything outside of the box of everyday life, you can feel something horrible is coming.

Look into all of it for yourself. Its all there but soon it wont. They are controlling speech on the internet..cognitive dissidence. Break free

Status
Not open for further replies.