What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

WKR
Where did the economy crash?

The market is still crushing it. Everyone that has been temporarily laid off is getting paid. A huge number are doing much better than they were before. The wealthy are still disproportionately wealthy compared to the general populous.

I hear people saying this, but it's just not accurate. At some point, maybe, but it absolutely hasn't crashed. Temporarily shut down, yes, but that's where it ends.

Soooo, we can just stay like this forever and keep paying people with “government” money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanT26

WKR

The market is still crushing it. Everyone that has been temporarily laid off is getting paid. A huge number are doing much better than they were before. The wealthy are still disproportionately wealthy compared to the general populous.

I hear people saying this, but it's just not accurate. At some point, maybe, but it absolutely hasn't crashed. Temporarily shut down, yes, but that's where it ends.

Obviously there is a big disconnect between Main Street and Wall Street, more then I ever thought. Main Street is feeling the impact. Several I have talked to have stated if Kansas doesn’t open back up on the 4th their saying the hell with it and open anyway.
I am concerned at the rate the feds are throwing money at everything and really so should you. That bill will come due.
Take Kansas, we are looking at a projected loss of 1.2 billion. Cheap oil is also a factor in this hit. So next year it looks like we will be around $650 million short. Many states are in the same boat.

I hope the jobs come back as fast as they left, I just don’t think they will. I hope I am wrong.

Okhotnik

WKR
I know you don’t. You belong on twitter where your news comes from. The data coming from all over the world is right in front of you and all you want to do is combat it.

To concerned with being right and ignoring reality.
Cher told him on twitter that this video is BS LOL

Jacack

WKR
Man that’s really interesting about your mom. What area of the country is she/you in? Have there been many cases there overall? Any idea how she may ha love been exposed?

the earliest death is now thought to beFeb 6 in California. That means they were infected (probably like your mom) in mid-late January.

We are in sw Florida, I think we are around 550 total cases in a 400k person County.15 deaths average age mid 80s

We had a total of 73 hospitalized last i looked. That 73 us people that had been admitted for covid but they don't track how many have discharged.

But we aren't like other parts of the country, not much has changed here other than not eating in restaurants and such. It looks like any other day here people out everywhere doing what they can i would hardly call it a lock down.

We got take out the other night from a little family run Mexican place we like and ate it sitting in my truck and I bet they served 50+ people while we sat and ate.

We have 5 boat ramps close to my place, everyone is full to capacity by 10am all weekend. We have hundreds of people driving across the state every weekend 1.5 hrs or more because their ramps are closed.

The county north of me just opened their beaches back up but only to residents, they have cops checking id to get on the public beach.

Jauwater

WKR
Good lord 4K replies this has to be a Rokslide record
I had to replace my 8 month old phone a few weeks ago and, I swear it's because it got wore out through the constant vibrating and, dinging and, screen light ups mostly notifications from this thread. This is how it happened, my phone dings, vibrates, then lights up. I pick it up just to look at the screen to see the notification, its this thread. Then my phone violently vibrates, buzzes and, just like that it's gone. I even remember the poster whose notification brought it down but, imma leave out names. Bout 12 hours later when I got the new phone up and, running I had 52 notifications on Tapatalk, all from this thread. I'm just sitting here like, DAMN, wish I'd of never got in this. Should have turned off my notifications. But, now I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I had to replace my 8 month old phone a few weeks ago and, I swear it's because it got wore out through the constant vibrating and, dinging and, screen light ups mostly notifications from this thread. This is how it happened, my phone dings, vibrates, then lights up. I pick it up just to look at the screen to see the notification, its this thread. Then my phone violently vibrates, buzzes and, just like that it's gone. I even remember the poster whose notification brought it down but, imma leave out names. Bout 12 hours later when I got the new phone up and, running I had 52 notifications on Tapatalk, all from this thread. I'm just sitting here like, DAMN, wish I'd of never got in this. Should have turned off my notifications. But, now I'm all in.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I followed the first 100 pages or so, I couldn’t keep up, keeping up with this is a full time job. I did t even know about notifications I’m glad I don’t have them it would be way to much on this thread

that video is BS.....or for the layman... ''fake news" .....move on View attachment 176456
I'm not gonna say I believe that video over ACEP-AAEM,
BUT, I do believe that Dr. Erickson's study is very close to truth for his area. I also would like to challenge you to consider which is more credible; book knowledge, or the same book knowledge plus real life experience? As for the argument that his test group was biased because they came to the clinic because they had some health issue, critics seem blind to the fact that from other studies (prisons in various states, NY random test), it appears likely that towards 80% of people are ASYMPTOMATIC. So, in Erickson's study, there was likely a substantial group of positive people with no health issues that didn't come to the clinic. I believe that that group would easily balance or perhaps outweigh the bias in clinic patients.
No matter whose numbers you look at, NY, New Orleans, from WHO or CDC or New York Times, the death rate is below 1% in the US. Once we have good numbers, it will go much, much, lower. Because we didn't have any immunity or vaccine, there will be more cases than flu. But we DID NOT run out of hospital beds, (except a few hotspots, like NY), and, even in NY they still have a huge stockpile of ventilators and they barely used the ship. Funny thing about the ventilators is up 90% of patients die anyhow, and it does do damage if they survive. The ones in the hospitals aren't even being used.
Type,
PRISON CORONAVIRUS TEST
HOW MANY VENTILATORS DOES NY HAVE
in Google.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The two doctors from the video are known Trump supporters and appeared on FOX recently. Even Elon Musk touted their findings. Gee I can’t imagine why there’s so much hate towards them. Same old party line bullshit.

Hmmm. Market wealth is wealth on paper. And a huge setback on paper means the money you invested is gone. Yes, it likely will come back in years. As it always has. But, it took 8 years to start any kind of meaningful recovery for those that lost their paper wealth last time. How long is it going to take this time with a total global recession?

You seem fine with the reality that if you were planning on your investments to retire during this cut back, you’d likely be the new Walmart greeter because you just lost that retirement. What about those people who are now destined to work until the die?

I think they’d consider this a huge crash. Because the results of this 40 plus days of doing nothing has yet to even blimp on the radar. Time will tell how bad the fall out is going to be. But, it’s been pretty much a knowing reality to anyone who doesn’t suffer from TDS, Covid 19 has been blown way out of proportion.

Also, remember when Trump talked about using UV light in the body to possibly treat covid in the lungs. The left called that fake news and irresponsible. There is a company called Aytu Bioscience developing a device which does just that. That company has been censored and banned on social media platforms. They had a video showing how their device worked, banned and censored, because Trump mentioned it.

OP
*zap*

*zap*

WKR
What I hear is Kansas starts to open up 5/3.....gym may be open then, I was told that the meeting on protocols for gyms is Thursday.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
Hmmm. Market wealth is wealth on paper. And a huge setback on paper means the money you invested is gone. Yes, it likely will come back in years. As it always has. But, it took 8 years to start any kind of meaningful recovery for those that lost their paper wealth last time. How long is it going to take this time with a total global recession?

You seem fine with the reality that if you were planning on your investments to retire during this cut back, you’d likely be the new Walmart greeter because you just lost that retirement. What about those people who are now destined to work until the die?

I think they’d consider this a huge crash. Because the results of this 40 plus days of doing nothing has yet to even blimp on the radar. Time will tell how bad the fall out is going to be. But, it’s been pretty much a knowing reality to anyone who doesn’t suffer from TDS, Covid 19 has been blown way out of proportion.
What paper loss? The market is at 24k. There is no loss as of yet, not enough to matter anyway.

For me I never lose anything. In 2008 I put everything in the G fund until the market bottomed out, bought C all the way down, moved the main fund all into C and rode the wave up to the top. When Wuhan locked down I put everything back in G.

I'm lucky having access to TSP, but there are countless ways to safeguard your IRA. If people aren't knowledgeable enough to do that then that is on them.

As of today there has been no real income or paper loss anywhere in the US. To speak otherwise is just completely inaccurate. In the future it may happen, but as of today it hasn't.

I'll retire a millionaire because I live within my means, I pay myself first, and I'm not stupid. Thanks for the projection though...

BuzzH

WKR
What I hear is Kansas starts to open up 5/3.....gym may be open then, I was told that the meeting on protocols for gyms is Thursday.

Really shocking that Kansas would reopen and deny science...

DINOSAURhq1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.