What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Billinsd, you're triggering me on this one too.

Fake News alert!! You just told a WOPPER!! No he is not!! He's asking if it's a good idea, which it clearly not. Asking is very different than telling.

Here's Trump's quote from Fox: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see."

So we're not allowed to take him at his own word, right? Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does, they say. Ok, ok. Well either way, we have one of the world's largest leading voices speculating about sticking disinfectant into our bodies as a potential cure, like he's the first guy to have ever thought that wild idea up, while continually ignoring what some of his own health experts tell him. That's Jenius.

You probably heard about the Department of Health and Human Services’ Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority - Rick Brights, who was abruptly dismissed due to his doubts on Hydroxychloroquine this week?
Well, at least this prez isn't the first one to give people false hope in the scope of history..

Backyard

WKR

Here's Trump's quote from Fox: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see."

So we're not allowed to take him at his own word, right? Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does, they say. Ok, ok. Well either way, we have one of the world's largest leading voices speculating about sticking disinfectant into our bodies as a potential cure, like he's the first guy to have ever thought that wild idea up, while continually ignoring what some of his own health experts tell him. That's Jenius.

You probably heard about the Department of Health and Human Services’ Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority - Rick Brights, who was abruptly dismissed due to his doubts on Hydroxychloroquine this week?
Well, at least this prez isn't the first one to give people false hope in the scope of history..
I saw it too, it isn't fake news when ya see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears as he is speaking it.
Even Dr. Birx had a look of utter disbelief on her face when he said it.
This guy is a total embarrassment period.

Some of you guys are as bright as a box of rocks. From blueyceman's excerpt, here is a little explanation.
Trump said disinfectant kills it in a minute. IT is coronavirus. Then he says, Is there a way we can do an injection (medical term would be a SHOT or IV), that could kill the IT (coronavirus) in the lungs? And he stated it must be done by medical personnel.
Nowhere did he say Yep, you should drink, or bathe in, or give yourself a shot, or an anal injection, with lysol.
So yes, that WAS fake news.
Actually, let's be honest and call it a lie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Some of you guys are as bright as a box of rocks. From blueyceman's excerpt, here is a little explanation.
Trump said disinfectant kills it in a minute. IT is coronavirus. Then he says, Is there a way we can do an injection (medical term would be a SHOT or IV), that could kill the IT (coronavirus) in the lungs? And he stated it must be done by medical personnel.
Nowhere did he say Yep, you should drink, or bathe in, or give yourself a shot, or an anal injection, with lysol.

It might be safer to just follow these guidelines for injecting sunlight and skip the disinfectant treatment altogether:
  1. Use only pure Sunlight. This is one time where you don't want it cut down or diluted with cheap additives like Fluorescent or LED. If you have a vampire around, test it first on them - if they burn up, then you know you have the good stuff.
  2. Make sure it has both UVA and UVB. ASK YOUR DEALER!
  3. It's okay to share needles provided you push a bit of sunshine through after each injection.
  4. Studies have shown that singing John Denver songs increases the treatment efficacy by approximately 34%. Strangely, the song itself doesn't seem to matter.
Expect there to be a shortage on pure sunlight in the coming weeks or months. And there are some states, like Washington, where it might never be available. But there are still things you can do.
  1. If you are lucky enough to have Full Spectrum Light Bulbs, these will work - though it may take several bulbs. If you can fit the bulb in your mouth - do so and turn them on for no less than 30 minutes. If they will not fit, you can crush them up and ingest them; but be aware this is far less effective.
  2. It is difficult to collect full sunlight but blind studies have shown that one of the most effective collectors happens to be the eyes. While the sun is fully visible, stare at it for no less than 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
  3. Small amounts of concentrated sunlight can be smoked with good effect. Those who have combined sunlight with marijuana seem to particularly enjoy the result.

PMcGee

WKR

They’re the same type of people that had to be told not to eat Tide pods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jmez

WKR
The response to this virus is mind-blowing. In an effort to avoid 1-2% of those infected from dying we are destroying the economy so exponentially more people can lose jobs, homes, and ultimately die as society collapses.
I think when the dust settles that figure is going to be closer to .5%.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Billinsd

WKR

So we're not allowed to take him at his own word, right?
No, it is right to take people on their word. I'm having an epiphany in understanding how others think!! Trump is asking a question out of his butt. It's ridiculous and appalling to me, but this is what he's doing, what he does. I say he is asking a question, which he is AND he may "influence not tell" some dumb people to try what he is asking about. He's got a huge influence and should be careful what he says. Is Trump doing a good job on his briefings and when articulates? Of course not. I think you and I can agree? Trump worked so hard to get the country where it was and all that is gone. He's desperate to get beyond this and get the economy going again and I think he's the best man for this. We can disagree on this
No, I didn't. All this is brand new and there's lots of ideas and thoughts. It's real chaotic. Cheers Bill

Fatcamp

WKR

Here ya go, bud. Let me help you with that.

Billinsd

WKR
I saw it too, it isn't fake news when ya see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears as he is speaking it.
Even Dr. Birx had a look of utter disbelief on her face when he said it.
This guy is a total embarrassment period.
You are missing the point. Trump did not tell people to do anything. He asked a really stupid, idiotic question to the doctors. And people have the right to be appalled about it. I cringe myself. It's like that congressman that was worried that Guam was going to tip over because of all the US troops. It's and idiotic thing to say or ask, which is VERY different than telling people to do it. It's fine to say Trump said something idiotic again, or asked an idiotic question that some people might act on. It's misleading, incorrect, fake news to say Trump is telling people to do something, when he clearly is not. Carry on...

Billinsd

WKR

Exactly!!! I also, think it was dumb of him to say that.

Billinsd

WKR
Probably more important than your eyes and ears is your brain that deciphers what it sees and hears. My brain has let me down on occasion as well, just ask my wife.

Fatcamp

WKR
You are missing the point. Trump did not tell people to do anything. He asked a really stupid, idiotic question to the doctors. And people have the right to be appalled about it. I cringe myself. It's like that congressman that was worried that Guam was going to tip over because of all the US troops. It's and idiotic thing to say or ask, which is VERY different than telling people to do it. It's fine to say Trump said something idiotic again, or asked an idiotic question that some people might act on. It's misleading, incorrect, fake news to say Trump is telling people to do something, when he clearly is not. Carry on...

Did you read the link above about pulmonary lavage? The question he asked isn't that far out of line at all. It is a technique that has been in use for decades.

Here ya go, bud. Let me help you with that.

Lavage for particle removal or during a bronch are not even close to what you're trying to claim. It ignores the fundamentals of drug administration and mechanism of action. Please stop.

Fatcamp

WKR
Lavage for particle removal or during a bronch are not even close to what you're trying to claim. It ignores the fundamentals of drug administration and mechanism of action. Please stop.

My point is that instilling fluids into the lungs has been done before and for him, or me, to think it might be possible to do so with medication isn't completely unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.