What are the top factors determining where you live?

Cfriend

FNG
I would say that inclusiveness and reproductive rights are at the top of the list. At least that's what CNBC tells me...

What's hilarious is that (per Wikipedia) Texas and Florida had the highest net positive migration the last two years and its not even close. Shows how much they understand the population...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I would say that inclusiveness and reproductive rights are at the top of the list. At least that's what CNBC tells me...

What's hilarious is that (per Wikipedia) Texas and Florida had the highest net positive migration the last two years and its not even close. Shows how much they understand the population...

CNBC finally got something right. Texas does suck

Lol. That’s a top ten of places I might like. Currently live in TN and the longer I’m here the more I think I’d like to stay.

That article doesn’t misunderstand. It’s a blatant lie to promote an agenda and they are aware of it. Many of those states listed are seeing an influx of people. And they are coming from states, I’m sure, would be on that writers top ten best states to live.

I don’t want to promote it too much:). But the southern states can be great places to live.