What a great day for me and i would expect others!

dotman

WKR
Anyone else have their wife tell them they are a Nasty Woman today that deserves equal toilet cleaning!!!

Like I said it depends on the job. Why does a qualified and experienced person have to job bounce? Your just slanting factors in your arguments favor. A guy doesn't do a job for 20 years being an incompetent stooge. That's also 20 years of experience that you don't need to teach him.

I get that a lot of companies like to train people how they want, which is good, but every time I need to step away from my job to supervise a simple task by someone without experience it costs me time and the company even more money.

Either way I'm sure Carson will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'd be amazed how many middle class Americans working in a semi-professional for field (anywhere seemingly in that 5-20yr range) job bounce because the grass is always greener. I spent the better part of 10 years trying to hire the absolute most experienced and most qualified people.... and at this point I think I could make the case they cost me more money than training in a personable being who everyone else works well with... the problem with educated qualified people is many have a sense of entitlement.

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Seriously. I am so glad that he has gone and was absolutely elated yesterday and I still am! Didn't want this thread to turn into a huge debate and just wanted to express my excitement.
Now, that all being said, I didn't even vote for Trump. I, for one, think that character matters (HUGELY) and he has some personal issues that I don't find attractive at all. I wrote in a name---a conservative---when I voted as I vote my conscience and I always will.
I do wish him well and I actually think that he is a positive turn for our country and IMO he could not do any worse. I do like the fact that he has both parties rattled and am glad he is "out of the box."
So......as long as the thread stays rokslide civil, debate on!

Randy

P.S. I'm gonna go hug my rifle again.

What concerns me is that 30 million fellow Americans are apparently so worthless they can't even take enough responsibility to look after themselves, let alone their family.
My brother has health care through the ACA exchanges for him and his family. He pays for said health care. How does that make him worthless?

I hope todays press conference, the first form this administration I believe, is not a sign of things to come.

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
Obama added 10 trillion dollars to out national debt, that will effect generations to come. There is more Americans out of the workforce than anytime in American history. He has never hit a gross domestic product increase of over 2 percent in a quarter. Only president in American history to pull that off. America is about providing economic opportunity. Success is not judged by the size of your welfare program. It is economic growth and opportunity for the next generation. 10 trillion dollars never forget that. Obama has been a failure on every front

nflesher

Lil-Rokslider
My brother has health care through the ACA exchanges for him and his family. He pays for said health care. How does that make him worthless?

My issue is that my healthcare would cost 2,000.00/month for my healthy family of four. No health issues, no tobacco, no alcohol use, nothing. I exercise, eat right, I am not overweight, my wife is a hardcore fitness freak, marathon runner, and my kids are healthy. ACA raised my premium from 600 a month to what would be right at 2000.00 a month for WORSE health care coverage. Let that sink in. 2000.00 a month...... Higher deductibles, less coverage, we didn't keep our doctor, we didn't keep our plan. The worthless jerk said we would and HE LIED! HE DESTROYED OUR HEALTHCARE and it would be costing me 2000.00 dollars a month now if my wife didn't go back to work to pick up health insurance. So now she works for health insurance and after we pay the sitter, I lost money because we are now in a higher tax bracket.

I am not saying people on the AFA are worthless, but you and only you are responsible for your own situation in life. I had nothing as a kid, NOTHING. I, ME, MYSELF, busted my ass and made something of myself. I chose to have a family and I pay for them. My youngest was a month early and spend 10 days in the NICU and after my great health insurance I am still paying on the kid and she is 2.5 years old. Don't have a job, don't wanna work, just have kids and the state pays the bill, gives you diapers, formula, bottles, whatever you need. Work 100+ hours a week to get ahead, no problem we will tax you more to pay for this crap. The system rewards those who choose not to produce. But when government and others think they are entitled to what I earned it boils my blood.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"

If he's paying for his healthcare, then it's not a problem if the ACA goes away........there were plenty of insurers out there to choose from before the ACA, and they'll still be there after the ACA goes away.

My issue is that my healthcare would cost 2,000.00/month for my healthy family of four. No health issues, no tobacco, no alcohol use, nothing. I exercise, eat right, I am not overweight, my wife is a hardcore fitness freak, marathon runner, and my kids are healthy. ACA raised my premium from 600 a month to what would be right at 2000.00 a month for WORSE health care coverage. Let that sink in. 2000.00 a month...... Higher deductibles, less coverage, we didn't keep our doctor, we didn't keep our plan. The worthless jerk said we would and HE LIED! HE DESTROYED OUR HEALTHCARE and it would be costing me 2000.00 dollars a month now if my wife didn't go back to work to pick up health insurance. So now she works for health insurance and after we pay the sitter, I lost money because we are now in a higher tax bracket.

I am not saying people on the AFA are worthless, but you and only you are responsible for your own situation in life. I had nothing as a kid, NOTHING. I, ME, MYSELF, busted my ass and made something of myself. I chose to have a family and I pay for them. My youngest was a month early and spend 10 days in the NICU and after my great health insurance I am still paying on the kid and she is 2.5 years old. Don't have a job, don't wanna work, just have kids and the state pays the bill, gives you diapers, formula, bottles, whatever you need. Work 100+ hours a week to get ahead, no problem we will tax you more to pay for this crap. The system rewards those who choose not to produce. But when government and others think they are entitled to what I earned it boils my blood.
That sucks man. Like I said in a previous post it should have been single payer to begin with. When the ACA goes away, yes, the insurance companies won't. They will just continue to rip people off as the always have.

I find it funny/mostly sad/SMH that what appears that so many folks who identify as Christian/conservative really don't care what happens to poor people. Just like Jesus.

nflesher

Lil-Rokslider
That sucks man. Like I said in a previous post it should have been single payer to begin with. When the ACA goes away, yes, the insurance companies won't. They will just continue to rip people off as the always have.

I find it funny/mostly sad/SMH that what appears that so many folks who identify as Christian/conservative really don't care what happens to poor people. Just like Jesus.

I do care what happens to people. I really do and I would like to think of myself as a godly man. Let's swing the the bat the other way? Why don't they care about what happened to me? I am a business owner, and the ACA made me make tough decisions. What about the millions upon millions who had their hours cut at their job so the employer didn't have to give them health insurance? Ever think of that? What did those people do? What about FACT that I had to make financial changes in my life to pay for the people.....that I don't care about. It's hog wash and I have had enough of it. When someone can justify 14,000 a year for health insurance, 12,000 dollar deductibles, and 25,000 max out of pocket expense, let's just talk about who cares about who here.

I do care what happens to people. I really do and I would like to think of myself as a godly man. Let's swing the the bat the other way? Why don't they care about what happened to me? I am a business owner, and the ACA made me make tough decisions. What about the millions upon millions who had their hours cut at their job so the employer didn't have to give them health insurance? Ever think of that? What did those people do? What about FACT that I had to make financial changes in my life to pay for the people.....that I don't care about. It's hog wash and I have had enough of it. When someone can justify 14,000 a year for health insurance, 12,000 dollar deductibles, and 25,000 max out of pocket expense, let's just talk about who cares about who here.
Like I said, sucks about your insurance. Apologies about bringing any religious discussions into this. Seems this thread has now violated 2 cardinal rules-don't talk about politics and religion. I sincerely hope that your insurance situation gets better for you and your family.

GKPrice

Banned
as of Jan 20, 2017 ... THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER - Now, let the repairs to begin (I'm not sure who the bigger enemy is, "Democrats" or "liberal media" )

nflesher

Lil-Rokslider
Like I said, sucks about your insurance. Apologies about bringing any religious discussions into this. Seems this thread has now violated 2 cardinal rules-don't talk about politics and religion. I sincerely hope that your insurance situation gets better for you and your family.

No worries here and I respect you and your opinions. After all this is America and you are granted those rights and I respect them. I may have come off with my blood boiling. I can have civil discussions with anyone and I honestly believe if most Americans sat down to talk peaceful without yelling and using profanity; I think we would all figure out we have a lot more in common than we think and more than what the media shows. We all love our families, we all want to make our own decisions, and we all want to live happy. Then again, someone might want to debate that.

Let's carry on peacefully gents. Cheers

nflesher

Lil-Rokslider
Obama and his liberal friends jamming their agenda down Americans throats is how this happened. It showed in the primaries and now. People are fed up.