We are our own worst enemy

IW17

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get the Tesla hate. Elon pretty much single handedly saved social media. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have a voice at all.
I don't get the Elon hate either. However the tesla truck hate is warranted. Those things look like a rolling aluminum door stop.

ni7ne

FNG
I don't get the Tesla hate. Elon pretty much single handedly saved social media. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have a voice at all.
There's some room to hate first-generation cybertrucks. There are probably some silly design decisions on there that would frustrate people who could otherwise use a utilitarian electric pickup.

Yoder

WKR
I don't get the Elon hate either. However the tesla truck hate is warranted. Those things look like a rolling aluminum door stop.
It is ugly. Elon gave one to Tucker Carlson to test out for a few weeks. I watched a video where he gave it to a friend that runs a saw mill in Maine to give an honest review. He said it did everything his F250 could do but better. The towing was unreal. He said the charging cost was the equivalent of getting 15mpg with a gas truck. His only complaint was the reduced range when towing. He was also extremely concerned what would happen when it is 20 below zero. Would it hold a charge, what would the range be. It actually did a lot better than I thought it would. The guy was really impressed with it.