Vortex has no value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmyth

WKR
Vortex Diamondback 10x42 binos
Vortex Diamondback Tacticool Scope

These Vortex Optics helped me spot, stalk and kill this once in a lifetime 7x7. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong? Perhaps I should sell all this Vortex crap and not hunt for a few years while saving for alpha glass?

Attachments

• 2020bull3.jpg
    2020bull3.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 48

87TT

WKR
I think you might be a tad optimistic on that. I don’t think the needle moved that much for a lot of folks on here lol!
OIP.xTylVbavp4w9yhyjvT2exAHaD4

ohh the irony..
You hate on Vortex as much as I do
"viper glass I can't justify spending $1200 on $400 glass with a rangefinder that could be unreliable."
"No one on here are reviewing vipers or diamnondbacks and if it is suggested it's always said save your money and buy better. Vortex isn't selling to you they are selling to the average joe who doesn't want to spend a lot."
"When vortex switched from Japan to Chinese there was a drop in quality control imo."

etc..nuff is nuff funny guy

It's like making fun of your buddy that his wife sleeps around but you never mention yours is too

Vortex army @ work..and no i aint try to be funny just pinpointing your hypocrisy

Dude you can come here and throw around a lot hate, but how dare you insult a meme.

Actually, the fact that you take one seriously is pretty damn telling.

Oh, and by chance was this a USA Archery coach?

CorbLand

WKR
Dude you can come here and throw around a lot hate, but how dare you insult a meme.

Actually, the fact that you take one seriously is pretty damn telling.

Oh, and by chance was this a USA Archery coach?
The most telling is that homeboy pays way too much for a Razor. Comes here, bitches about it. People give shit for over paying and somehow that makes a bunch of us “vortex friends and family” or “vortex fanboys.” That tells me far more than I needed to know about OP.

The most telling is that homeboy pays way too much for a Razor. Comes here, bitches about it. People give shit for over paying and somehow that makes a bunch of us “vortex friends and family” or “vortex fanboys.” That tells me far more than I needed to know about OP.

I'll just say I'm suspicious of people who don't like Memes.

That's like not liking dogs, dern psychopaths.

These Vortex Optics helped me spot, stalk and kill this once in a lifetime 7x7. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong? Perhaps I should sell all this Vortex crap and not hunt for a few years while saving for alpha glass?
if you paid 40% over average price for those optics then you may be doing it wrong.

If you pay 40% over average price for anything you might be doing life wrong.

I killed my first buck last year using a pair of diamondbacks. I just paid a normal price for them and am not shocked the resale value is low.

Hnthrdr

WKR

All optics aside, that is a heck of bull! Congrats

I aint listen to a newb..Once you spend here as much time as I did I migh listen to you.

Weird flex bro.

Seriously I still don’t get your point here, you came here to poo poo on vortex because your “archery coach” ****** you selling you one, now you’re claiming you’re getting swaro stuff for less than dealer cost.

This is starting to seem like a weird angle on a scam or something.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Weird flex bro.

Seriously I still don’t get your point here, you came here to poo poo on vortex because your “archery coach” ****** you selling you one, now you’re claiming you’re getting swaro stuff for less than dealer cost.

This is starting to seem like a weird angle on a scam or something.
I thought it was suspicious too but he is gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.