Valentine’s Day coming quick!

Nothing. We both dislike Valentine’s Day. She has told me so many times that if/when I get her flowers she would rather it be a random surprise on any other day instead of day where it’s expected/forced.

Valentines Day and Vasectomys go hand in hand

That's what I got my wife for valentine's day this year, no more babies and a double running stroller for the two young ones I gave her years previous 😂

I definitely pulled a rookie move and didn't think ahead. Son was born on November 10th.
Shifting to the long game plan and going to do a lot of father-son hunting/camping weekends to celebrate his birthday...hopefully.

That's what I got my wife for valentine's day this year, no more babies and a double running stroller for the two young ones I gave her years previous 😂

I definitely pulled a rookie move and didn't think ahead. Son was born on November 10th.
Shifting to the long game plan and going to do a lot of father-son hunting/camping weekends to celebrate his birthday...hopefully.
My kid is 11/10 also! Samesies

Not sure the deal with some of you guys, but I love Valentines Day. Early on my wife and I worked out a deal where we buy something the other what we want and it is awesome. The first year she got a Ruger .22 mag and I got a kitchen island.

But queue the annual thread about Roksliders bitching about how much flowers cost and how quickly they wilt.

Nothing. We both dislike Valentine’s Day. She has told me so many times that if/when I get her flowers she would rather it be a random surprise on any other day instead of day where it’s expected/forced.
My wife told me 26-27 years ago that it was a stupid holiday and I should skip it, I haven’t let her down yet.

Back