Valentine’s Day coming quick!

Just be real careful what you do on Valentine’s Day.

You will end up with a kid being born smack dab in the middle of November.

I’m speaking from experience 🤣

Drenalin

WKR
My wife does not hate Valentines Day AND her birthday is the next day. I don’t know what I’m going to do. Came here for ideas and you guys didn’t come through 🫤

Post -divorce, dating a new woman for 6 months now. Feel like doing something special... never cared much for valentine's day previously. Maybe that's why we divorced!

New one's grown daughter already asked me what I was getting or doing for her mom on valentine's day.... so I better do something good! Gave some " intimate" gifts for Christmas presents.... had to make up some stuff when same daughter pressed on what I got her mom. Box of chocolates and some flowers at least.

Jimmy

Lil-Rokslider
If you know your lady wants something, can't go wrong with flowers. Maybe some jewelry with her birthstone in it. Earrings or necklace. Birthstone aren't as expensive as other stones and chicks usually dig em.

Drenalin

WKR
Just get her some sugar free chocolate, a cookbook, and a membership at the local gym.
Won’t eat the chocolate, I’m the cook, and already has the gym membership. Also sitting on at least a couple of spa gift cards. I’m thinking I’ll just fake a 3-day bug and let this one pass by.

tdhanses

WKR
My wife is amazing, we don’t need a special holiday to show each other anything, we’ll do nothing but get the kids few things.

tdhanses

WKR
I have a wife that would LOVE to get a vacuum or pressure washer for V-day. She'd be even MORE happy to get both. 🤣
Mine would prefer a steam cleaner, there is some electric mop thing her sister raves about as well, oh well she’ll just buy what she wants.

Reactions: OMF