Valentine’s Day coming quick!

Ucsdryder

WKR
To go along with the dude getting married in hunting season and for those of us that aren’t miserable and don’t hate our wives, what are you doing to go over the top for Valentine’s Day? What are you going to do for the misses to really prove your love?

You’re welcome @fngTony

The thing my wife loves most is to not have to go to any public restaurant on valentines day.

I'll probably tell her to go drink a glass of wine by the fireplace and I'll put the kids to bed and do the dishes without her help.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
My wife and I have done the same thing on Valentines day for the last 30+ years. I know it sounds odd, but we stay home and make homemade eggrolls. Couldn't even tell you how it got started. We keep a box of used V-day cards that we've given eachother and just pick one of those out and update it. No gifts either. Our love is eternal.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
One thing I can tell you NOT to do. When you're girlfriend of 2 years is expecting a ring and a proposal, DO NOT give her a shotgun.

And no, I'm not that dumb to also give her ammo.

And to answer another question, yes, I did this. Still have the gun. It's a great, lightweight grouse gun.

Usually get my sons to help me make a fancy dinner, they help with the cooking, write the menu on a chalk board, get dressed up, pour the wine. We call it fancy dinner with fancy people in fancy clothes.

TSAMP

WKR
One thing I can tell you NOT to do. When you're girlfriend of 2 years is expecting a ring and a proposal, DO NOT give her a shotgun.

And to answer another question, yes, I did this. Still have the gun. It's a great, lightweight grouse gun.
Or a knife sharpener. Then when you split up definitely dont ask for it back.

tony

WKR
Looks like I’m going on another cruise for 40th in March.
So a late VD gift for both of us.

It’s hard to concentrate on Valentine’s Day in Alaska. Too close to draw results coming out, especially this year. What if you get her something expensive, then you draw that prized expensive-a.. tag?
Or you’re trying to concentrate on her and V-day, but you’re really obsessing over draw results day like a secret girlfriend? You burn the steak, can’t perform in bed…she’s thinking climax, you’re thinking sheep…hunting sheep, not the other thing with a sheep…

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Hanging with my wife in the morning, then I'm leaving town to head to the Sierra Nevada's for a 4 day snow camp weekend in the mountains with my buddies. Neither of us are a fan on Valentines Day.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Well the wife & I are taking a kid-free vacation to Bora Bora

Leaving Tuesday….. Going on 19 yrs married & 23 years through life’s highs and lows

KBC

WKR
Find yourself a wife that has worked in a gift shop on Vday. She will hate the day, I haven't done a thing for 23 years. ;)

Kilboars

WKR

Funny.

I gave my wife a nickel plated Desert Eagle 5.0 inside of a heart shaped chocolate box one year for Valentines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
Surprising her with a card in the morning will make her day.
Maybe dinner out but we eat out whenever we want so that’s not that special.

Buying her and an expensive orchid or small plant would also be brownie points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk