USPS lost my package

Marble

WKR
Bro, flirt with your wife.
Oh believe me I do. But I work a lot and I've been out of the country for the past weeķ. My daughters report back when mom gets hit on. It doesn't happen so much when I'm around. I'm fairly intimidating looking, so most guys I catch looking, then they see me and go about their business. My wife rarely even knows it happens.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
I have more $ than I care to admit in my wife's ring (not as much as you) and I've been begging her to get rid of it. She wears it to work or 'out and about,' but mostly wears these:

I've bought her a few of those. And she wears them occasionally. I have been wearing one of those silicone rings since 2018.

I've tried to get her to not wear her ring while she works out. Not happening...

I had a package shipped by USPS on 3/17/2021 and on 3/24/2021 the tracking indicated it had gone to the wrong state and then vanished. I called their help number and the agent advised me to submit a package search request.

Well the search request took 7 months. Each month from February to august I would get an email stating that they were still searching and expected to find it. Finally on 12/8/2022 They sent me an email saying the search finished and the package was lost, never to be found again.

and then it hit me never to use them again UPS are more reliable.. so far that is.

Marble

WKR
I was pretty sure one of you sickos was going to ask @Marble to post pictures. "For science," or something like that.
I think I posted a few pics in some thread about bragging on wives quite a while back.

As tempting as it may be, I think I've derailed this thread enough.

If the ring shows, I'll see if I can find this thread and provide an update. The jeweler sized a ring and gave it to her until this thing has been resolved.
1ea838196514057bdaaf7b3520810214.jpg