Sold Used 308/30-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Under $750.

Saw a Win70 Ranger online that had a nice wood stock for pretty cheap but it’s 7mmRM. Something like that, but I’m open to a wide variety of options.
Would love a CZ 557 American, Bergara Woodsman, Win70, Savage 11 LWH, Kimber 84, MK77, etc.

MT_Fin

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don’t have a rifle to offer up, but for that budget I’d recommend finding a deal on a new Tikka T3 Hunter.

I’m sure someone has a nice rifle to offer up though. A CZ would be nice though.

OP
ramsdude47
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Pretty set on 308 or 30-06, thank you.

Good deals on new rifles seem to be a thing of the past at this point in time, at least from what I have seen searching fairly thoroughly.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ramsdude,
I have 1 each I will sale.

Very good condition Thompson Center ICON in 308win

Some great features are found on the ICON:
Adjustable trigger
Integrated bedding system
Integrated scope bases (no screws, perfectly aligned)
These were MOA certified from the factory
5R rifling
Detachable magazine
Cut checkering
Link to multiple photo's Thompson ICON 308
This gun has nice wood, I hope the photos do it justice. It sports a 24" barrel. I have not shot this gun.
As the bolt face (nearly/like new) and the bolt jeweling show this gun has been shot very little. This gun is in very good condition but it is not perfect. I don't see any blemishes any where in the metal. There are 3 minor areas in the stock is: 1)Stock finish around the front sling point. 2)Stock finish at the safety. 3)Hair line crack that I'm pretty sure is only in the top layer of the finish near the butt of the stock, you can only see in the close up photo. All of this places can be seen in the photo gallery
$700 Shipped to your FFL

Marlin MR-7 in 30-06
This is near mint condition (might pass as new), walnut stocks. Made in 1996, "JM" stamped. It does not appear that a scope mounted on it. The rifle does not have iron sights. This were made when Marlin quality was much different than some of the recent years.
I did find these when researching these rifle "It used the same trigger as the Model 70 Winchester, the same type of push-feed bolt as the Remington 700 with the "three rings of steel," a three-position Model 70-type safety, a bolt handle styled after the Ruger 77, and a detachable box magazine similar to the Browning A Bolt. They were well-made, but just didn't catch on very well."
Link to Marlin 30-06 pics (I'll be happy to take more detailed pics)
Note the 270 in the photo with the 30-06 has been sold (but I have another).

$730 shipped If you want more pics let me know.

OP
ramsdude47
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That Icon looks very intriguing.

I have my eyes on a CZ 550, I will PM you when that auction ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.