UM Hinged Scope Rings

Juan_ID

WKR
Any update?
This thread is more up to date…

MT_Wyatt

WKR
This thread is more up to date…
Those are the tikka rings though, standard rings are different.

I asked UM for an update a couple days ago since these were Apr/May on ship date originally. Jake said July (ish).

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Patience grasshopper….

In due time good things will come.

Assure you they’re on it and will deliver a product that is well designed and well constructed and built by GOOD people!

Juan_ID

WKR
Those are the tikka rings though, standard rings are different.

I asked UM for an update a couple days ago since these were Apr/May on ship date originally. Jake said July (ish).
Brain fart moment 😂 my mistake.

Please update us on the issue which caused the pulling of these rings from the store and website. I already have mine in hand and ready to install, but hesitant due to not knowing what the reason for this is.

Please update us on the issue which caused the pulling of these rings from the store and website. I already have mine in hand and ready to install, but hesitant due to not knowing what the reason for this is.
Just saw this after reading your post. I have already installed mine and I too would like to know what the issues are so I don't run into problems down the road.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
@Unknown Munitions - same as Ben, I’d like an update.….it’s been a week and now they are pulled?

I’m not looking for a post in reply explaining what’s going on in a public forum, but I certainly expect something sent to those who bought (before design was done, and waited, and now?)