UM Hinged Scope Rings

Are these not a stock item? Everything says “available on backorder”. What does that mean?

5497c8d8f0cf13f3aee96e13cf0815fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered a set of 30 mm few months back to put on a new gun. Really Excited to get them. I like the level placement. Hoping they come before hunting season.

Last edited:

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I ordered a set of 30 mm few months back to put on a new gun. Really Excited to get them. I like the level placement. Hoping they come before hunting season.

They are taking longer than had planned.

But, take my word for it… when they do finally go into production, it’s because they have been tested thoroughly and we are 100% confident in them. Our first prototype set is on a 7mm PRC comp gun with no issues. But they aren’t holding up to something with 120 grains of powder. Once they do, we’re off to the races.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU

But, take my word for it… when they do finally go into production, it’s because they have been tested thoroughly and we are 100% confident in them. Our first prototype set is on a 7mm PRC comp gun with no issues. But they aren’t holding up to something with 120 grains of powder. Once they do, we’re off to the races.
Did @Formidilosus test them and did they pass his complete drop test?

Simply all I care about in a scope ring.

Awesome. I’m excited for them

DRUSS

WKR
Does anyone know if the t3 rail is the same as the older 695 type rail? These rings look great to me. Would really like to use these on my Tikka 695.