Tuning Driving Me Crazy - PSE EVL 34

So, I assume, or you already spoke on it and I forgot, that fletching contact has also been ruled out. Kinda looks like you are getting vertical stringing of broadheads on your target. That could be inconsistent clearance on a drop away. Might be it's slightly hanging up for some reason, tho again, I'd expect the IW to show it more than the Sevr.

It's confusing to me, could be something pretty simple that is getting overlooked.

Double check your nock point, make sure its about the Berger hole.

Check your mods, I'm not that familiar with the Pse 's but I know you can adjust DL and Letoff with the mods. Just double check that everything is indeed in the correct position top and bottom. Having 90% on top cam and 80% on bottom cam will put your cam sync out of whack if it's timed to the draw stops.

Really reaching, but something is going on. Just go over the bow like you have never looked at it before.

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
So, I assume, or you already spoke on it and I forgot, that fletching contact has also been ruled out. Kinda looks like you are getting vertical stringing of broadheads on your target. That could be inconsistent clearance on a drop away. Might be it's slightly hanging up for some reason, tho again, I'd expect the IW to show it more than the Sevr.

It's confusing to me, could be something pretty simple that is getting overlooked.

Double check your nock point, make sure its about the Berger hole.

Check your mods, I'm not that familiar with the Pse 's but I know you can adjust DL and Letoff with the mods. Just double check that everything is indeed in the correct position top and bottom. Having 90% on top cam and 80% on bottom cam will put your cam sync out of whack if it's timed to the draw stops.

Really reaching, but something is going on. Just go over the bow like you have never looked at it before.

That's what has me scratching my head.

I'm confident in the IW right now so working on sharpening them (which is the main reason I was considering switching to VPA lol). I'll take the sevrs with me and let a buddy shoot a few through his bow and see what happens. Maybe go by a local shop that I trust at the end of my trip and see what they think too. Here at home the local shop already looked everything over and didn't have any ideas.

That's what has me scratching my head.

I'm confident in the IW right now so working on sharpening them (which is the main reason I was considering switching to VPA lol). I'll take the sevrs with me and let a buddy shoot a few through his bow and see what happens. Maybe go by a local shop that I trust at the end of my trip and see what they think too. Here at home the local shop already looked everything over and didn't have any ideas.

I seriously doubt the Sevrs have something wrong with them. It's just a function of what they are doing/causing. I'm not a huge fan of them, but they do fly well, are forgiving, and spin true.

I'm starting to think it's something in the Cam sync or simply a clearance issue. Sometimes if it's bad the cam sync will show in a draw board. If you are drawing the bow back, it should sit pretty steady in the draw board assuming the grip is just on a peg. It's not uncommon for the top of the riser to rock back a little, but if it's going back and forth you have problems. You can also watch a cable guard, if it has a longer one with a slide. You want the rotation of the cams to be even, when the bow is loading up one cam over the other it will cause a shift. Generally it needs to be pretty bad, and pretty aggressive cams to show on a draw board, but I'd still just check it and watch. I don't know if it's possible to have different mods top and bottom, or something along those lines.

Lipstick on your rest, check your fletching for it.

Could be cable guard contact I guess, but that would normally produce horizontal stringing, and yours looks pretty vertical.