Truck stickers

Mt Al

WKR
None on any of my vehicles.

A buddy of mine's tacoma is COVERED, and it looks great. No clue how he pulled that off.

My take, save yourself! Stop reading!

Personally, never had the desire to be associated with a particular outdoor brand, even ones I've worked for or was working with at the time. Always wondered if doing so was latent tribalism still running in our veins. Was in the parking lot on the way home from one company and the owner's high-end SUV was devoid of stickers supporting his brand. Just didn't fit his personal style, not a gear bro/dude/flat brimmed hat type of guy (not that there's anything wrong with that...)- and it made sense given his personal style. Other brand owner's trucks/SUVs are covered with stickers and it makes sense for them.

Go to SHOT or OR or the Archery Show and most brands will hand you piles of stickers so that you can become their free advertising.

Always thought Stone Glacier's clear-background rams head looks great in rear windows. Subtle.

I put stickers on my water bottle, machinist tool cart, gun case, and reloading cabinet... not my truck. they fade and look like junk. plus most stickers make you a target for theft

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
I have this on a magnet, I put it on my tailgate every September!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_173336_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_173336_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 24
In Arizona, putting an American flag sticker on your rear window will deter most of the posers in lifted mall crawler pickups from trying to road rage against you for only going 7 over the speed limit.

A buddy of mine's tacoma is COVERED, and it looks great. No clue how he pulled that off.

My take, save yourself! Stop reading!
This is a chunk of why I have as many as I do. Lol

I just counted. 33

Very few are hunting specific, most are places.

kravguy

WKR
I must live in the wrong part of the country. I have never heard of someone's truck being vandalized or broken into because of having stickers on it, until this thread...

My truck cap has quite a few. Most are ones my kids pick up for me while we are traveling. They will see one they think is neat or funny and we toss it on the cap.

The other I have is little Calvin peeing on the initials of the hunting club that borders our land. The dudes are always trespassing on our place.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
Shit, I missed out on this thread. I have a Subaru, they are the ultimate sticker platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck197

WKR
Well, not mine per say. But I might have stuck this 1 on my bosses car when I was down railroading in Louisiana...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810_181936_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810_181936_Facebook.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 141
I must live in the wrong part of the country. I have never heard of someone's truck being vandalized or broken into because of having stickers on it, until this thread...

My truck cap has quite a few. Most are ones my kids pick up for me while we are traveling. They will see one they think is neat or funny and we toss it on the cap.

The other I have is little Calvin peeing on the initials of the hunting club that borders our land. The dudes are always trespassing on our place.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
I always read about it, as a reason to not have them. Even see LEO agencies warning against it.

I've had a number of very heavily stickered trucks, as have a number of my friends. None of us have had any issues.

Only time I've ever heard of of someone being robbed or vandalized because of stickers was the guy in this thread who dumped trash in a "leftist's" vehicle.

I've got a good friend who you may assume is a leftist because of some of his stickers... But he's been president of the big gun club in town, the bird dog association...